°•~39~•°

•[Game Time]•

"Come on out! Come on out! Come on out!"

Barbara finally stepped out of the changing room and Y/N and Natalie cheered. Suna was absolutely bored out of his mind. He only did a few minor claps but that was it.

He thought this experience would've stuck with him in a good way but after they began shopping is when all hell began.

He's been following them around for hours, watching them try on clothes and shoes. For two hours straight. And not to mention they are yet to get food.

He would text Kita from time to time to kickstart a conversation but since Kita is at work he barely gets an answer on time.

"Oh my gosh Aran is going to tear you apart if you wear that." Natalie teases with a smile.

Suna wanted to groan aloud. Another thing he's been enduring. The topic of sex. He's not been in the conversations of course but it was starting to annoy him in a way. He wondered if this is all females do on a daily basis.

Go out, talk about sex, giggle about nothing and try on clothes all day.

"Because of Reno things have been on a slow." Barbara answers.

"Ugh, tell me about it. Every time Ukai and I were trying we'd have so many interruptions. They never gave us rest. However, since I'm pregnant now we've put things on a hold." Natalie explains.

"You are a true solider. Lord knows I could not go through that nine times." Barbara says with a chuckle, heading back into the changing room to get out of the change of underwear.

"Tell me about it." Y/N mutters. "Yuri and Kinney are enough for me."

"Kenma seems like a guy that loves sex, hopefully he's pulling out." Natalie eggs on. Y/N chuckled a bit, sitting back in her chair.

"I slap him every time he doesn't. However that liking seemed to have grown over the years. But right now sex is on a hold."

"Really why?"

Y/N didn't know why the question irritated her from Natalie but it did.

"Mainly work." She simply answers. Natalie nods and Barbara stepped back out.

"I'm getting this. Y/N come with me."

"Sure." She got up from her seat and the two women grinned to get the stuff at the front of the store, leaving Suna and Natalie by the changing area. Natalie's eyes landed on Suna who's looking down at his phone.

She realized that he's not been participating again.

"What about you Suna? Is sex good with Kita?"

Suna glanced up from his phone, looking at her. He turned his phone off and exhaled heavily.

"Uh, y-yeah."

"Interesting." Her eyes scanned him in a judgemental manner. Suna was sure of it. "How does that work anyways? Does he just...put it in?"