°•~14~•°

•[Her Way]•

It's midnight and Y/N just reached the hotel again. She had Andy fall back a few steps behind her to not draw attention to them possibly being together.

When they reached her room Y/N exhaled. She's glad she didn't run into Jacob either.

He asks a lot of questions.

"Okay, take a shower and then get changed into whatever." She says placing four shopping bags onto the bed. She spent an hour shopping with Andy before coming here.

Andy surprisingly went easy on getting things out of respect. Andy kept her silence and grabbed all of the bags, heading to the bathroom.

Y/N took her shoe off and sat on the bed. Natalie is a problem, but she'll fix her business.

Y/N took her phone from her pocket and called Natalie's phone. She waited, and waited, and waited. Until finally, an answer.

"Y/N, hey, how's it going?"

Y/N rolled her eyes. "I had a fight with Kenma and I am in need of getting out of the house and having a bit of me time." She lies.

"Really? You and Kozume? Wow that's... that's actually new." She grins.

"Yeah, didn't we had a talk about taking some off time anyways? Me, you and Barbara. All three of us should totally hang out tomorrow."

"Umm...how about the day after tomorrow?"

"Okay, I can do that."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." Y/N hung up and clicked her tongue. "Bitch." She got up and tossed her phone to the bed. Just then a knock came on the door.

"Housekeeping."

She smiles, skipping over to the door. Y/N opens it, looking at Jacob.

"Goodnight madame, can I get you anything tonight? Pillows, towels, a bit of a clean here and there?"

She cross her arms, leaning in the door frame. "No, I'm good."

"Worth a try." He grins. "By the way, you're supposed to be on the clock. Lucky thing I told them you had an emergency."

"Awe, thank you so much for sticking up for me. I'll make it up to you."

He nods. "Another thing, there was a package for you sent from an anonymous person. It was out your door so I just placed it inside under the bed."

"Oh really? Thank you."

"Just making sure nobody steal from you."

She laughs. "Thanks Jacob, also, I need a bit of a favor."

"Sure, what is it?"

"I brought someone else to add to staff. My daughter. Is that okay?"

"Umm-

"She's eighteen, turned eighteen about a week ago." She lies. "I don't really have custody of her and her life with her dad is straight shit. I want what's best for my daughter and when I'm not around I want to make sure she's okay when I'm not around." Y/N explains.

"Is it the same guy you're getting away from?"

She smirks. "Nope. An ex if mine. Please...I want to make sure she has income for her own good." She pleads. Jacob exhales, itching the nape of his neck.

"I-I'll see what I can do."

Y/N smiles giving him a hug. It totally surprised him. "Thank you so much J, you're the best. I'll be on the clock in thirty, is that okay?"