Imagine 2: Dead🥀 (Marko)

A/N! So heartbroken my boy dies first😭😭💔💔😟😢
Summary: *Marko gets staked by the Frog Brothers, and Y/N is completely heartbroken, but soon it leads to a burning vengeance 👿*

A/N! So heartbroken my boy dies first😭😭💔💔😟😢Summary: *Marko gets staked by the Frog Brothers, and Y/N is completely heartbroken, but soon it leads to a burning vengeance 👿*

Y/N's POV

Dead...that's what's happened.
It happened this morning. I was sleeping on the couch in the cave, when all of a sudden, I heard a piercing scream. The cave walls shook beside me, jolting me awake
I heard more screaming, from David, Dwayne, and Paul. And other voices as well, that kept yelling "run!" And "come on go!"
Instantly I got up and ran to where the commotion happened.
David was gone, but Paul and Dwayne were on the ground, holding someone.
I pushed Paul out of the way, but when I saw him...
Marko, bleeding out of his chest, with a stake in his heart.
I fell to the ground, screaming. I shook Marko a couple of times, yelling at him to wake up. But nothing...there was no breath, no pulse. He was gone.
Paul tried to pull me away, but I punched him in the face, latching back onto Marko's lifeless body, crying into his chest.
David came back a few minutes later with a burnt hand, and he told me what happened.
Now, hours later, I'm outside on the edge of Hudson's Bluff, holding Marko's jacket in my hands.
I cried for hours, until my head felt like it was smashed with a hammer and my voice raw from yelling. Paul tried to talk to me, but I refused to speak.
Dwayne gave me hugs, but I didn't hug back.
And now it's David's turn.
"Y/N?" I hear his voice. I look behind me and see him, hands in his trench coat pockets, and the wind blowing softly.
I look away.
He sits beside me. "I'm sorry," he says, but it's pointless. Why do people even say there sorry? Because they care? There's no power behind those words. It won't bring back Marko.
I bury my face in my knees. "I should've done something."
He looks at me. "What could you have done?" He asks.
I wipe at my eyes. "I could've prevented it. I- I thought I heard some noises, but I-" I croak, crying again. Just as fast as they fall, they refill.
He puts a hand on my back. "We didn't see it coming Y/N, no one could've prevented it..." He trails off, looking at the black ocean. "I know you liked him."
Liked isn't big enough. I loved the boy, I've loved him ever since I saw him at the boardwalk, sitting on his motorbike, and flashing me a devious smile.
I don't reply which makes him sigh. "We're going to leave soon, you don't have to go if you don't-"
"No," I interrupt, "I'm going."
His eyes widen a little, before a smile forms on his lips and he stands up. "Don't worry,
Y/N, we'll avenge his death."
When he walks away, I stare at the ocean.
I remember before we took Marko's body away the guys left me alone with him.
I stared at his face for what felt like hours, crying.
At one point, I leaned in and kissed him for the first time. His lips were cold, not how I imagined our first kiss to be...
I laid my head on his chest, whispering to him that I loved him, that I want him back.
I sigh, standing up and walking to the guys.
They're all ready to go, and I breathe in.
"Those little shits won't kill another one of us...not today, not tomorrow. And I swear, as God is my witness, I will drain every ounce of there blood until there is nothing left at all."
My fists clench, and I can see there eyes widen.
Love is powerful...it can change you in ways you can't imagine.
Change for the better, or the worst.
But for me...It turned me into a monster, seeking vengeance.

Thxs for reading!!!