Imagine 21: Possessive 😾 (Lost Boys)

Requested by JamieWood821
Enjoy!

Pairing: Y/N x the Lost Boys

Summary: *Y/N lost her family when she was very young, living alone until she found a home, until the Lost Boys welcomed her in.
They are very protective over her, but is it protection?*

*Y/N's POV*

"Y/N, the guys and I are going out. Stay here alright?"
I look up at David whose standing with Dwayne, Paul, and Marko.
I smile softly. "Okay, drive safe. Love you."
"Love you too," he blows a kiss, but he didn't really mean it. I can tell by the way he blew it.
Soon, the four of them leave, and I'm alone in the cave again.
Oh well, it just means that I can clean this place up. It's been a real mess lately.
I get up and begin to sweep.
About three hours of cleaning, they come back.
"Hi!" I greet them all with a hug. "How was your night?"
"The same," David sits down. "Yours?"
"It was okay," I exhale, letting myself sit after standing on my feet the whole time.
I smile at my family... the ones who took me in when I was lost.
I love them all...
I get up, brushing my pants. "Do you want to go to the boardwalk?"
"I'm down," Marko says, standing up as well.
"Me too," Paul gets up, "I wanted to go anyway."
"Alright, let's head out."

*At the boardwalk*

I take a deep breath in of the ocean air.
Man this is going to be great!
I look behind me at the guys. "Hey! I'm going to go get an ice cream."
"We're going with you," David approaches me, sneaking his arm around mine.
"Oh, okay," I smile a little, walking with them towards the ice cream booth.
I make my order, and begin to eat it before my eyes fall on the carousel. "Ooh! I wanna go for a ride!"
I try to run, but David's arm is still around mine and it stops me.
"Now hold on, wait for us love," he says coming with me.
All five of us get on and ride around for a while until we get kicked off by the guard.
Just because the guys were being jerks again...
I sigh a little, looking around until a girl appears in front of me.
"Y/N!" She cries, hugging me. "Omg its been so long! How are you?"
"Heather!" I exclaim, hugging her back. She was my best friend in high school, before I dropped out after my parents death.
We break the hug and chat for a while.
Until the Lost Boys step in between us. "May I help you?" David asks, glaring at Heather.
What is going on with them?
Heather furrows a brow. "Um, I'm just saying hi to Y/N. We've been friends for a long time. I'm Heather."
"Well, I'm David, and this is Paul, Dwayne, and Marko. And we're her new friends."
My jaw drops, and Heathers eyes widen.
"Oh, I...I see."
"David," I whisper, pinching his arm. He doesn't pay attention.
"Well, I'll see you later, Y/N. Bye." Heather waves before running off.
David turns towards me, a smile on his face that pisses me off. "There. Now you can spend time with us."
"Spend time with you?!" I nearly shout, "David I always spend time with you four! Why can't you let me talk to other people? Why were you so rude to Heather?!"
"Because," he says innocently, "I want you all to myself."
I push him. "Fuck that! I'm going to find Heather! You leave me alone!"
"Y/N!" Marko says, but David stops him as I walk away...

*David's POV*

"Man," I mumble, realization sinking in. "Maybe we are being a little possessive," I say to them.
Markos eyes widen. "Oh...good point."
"I mean it's kind of hard," Paul mumbles, "we love her so much...we don't want her to possibly find someone else and forget about us."
"But we can't keep her to ourselves forever. She had friends before she met us, we shouldn't keep her away from them." I look over my shoulder at Y/N whose talking with Heather.

*Later*

*Y/N's POV*

I talked with Heather about everything. She was very forgiving, which is what I love most about her. She's always had a kind nature...
Man, all along the Lost Boys were being possessive. I can't believe it took me this long to see it.
I sigh, sitting on my bed, letting my mind race.
"Y/N?" David walks in with the other three.
I look at them and look away, still mad at what they did earlier.
David sighs, sitting beside me. "We realized that we were being possessive, and we're sorry."
"Yeah, we didn't mean too," Paul says, hands clasped behind him.
I sigh. "I'm still a little ticked off at you, but...I understand why your like that." I do, honestly...
David wraps an arm around me. "Don't worry, we'll stop being possessive."
I smile a little, "thanks guys."
"Your welcome, Y/N."

Hope you like it!