Imagine 65: Alpha🐺 (Lost Boys)

pairing: Y/N x Lost Boys

summary: *Y/N is a werewolf and Alpha to her werewolf pack. When one day, Y/N sees her four vampires surrounded by vampire hunters, she calls her pack to save them*

starlightmoonlight29

enjoy!!!

*Y/N's POV*

I have many names; Werewolf, Alpha, shape-shifter.
But you can call me Y/N.
Being the only daughter to my father, who was Alpha to our Werewolf pack, I grew up, learned the ways, and in turn become the next Alpha.
I've been at that rank for about twenty years now.
You see, we don't age like mortals, we age different then others. Much like vampires to be honest.
Speaking of which, may I point out that I'm very well known among the four vampire boys whose turf are the Santa Carla area.
I reside the mountains.
We met a while back honestly. Actually, my foot had been snapped  from a hunters trap, and the four vampire boys heard my commotion and helped me.
So in the end, we became close.
But at some point, I knew I had to leave them and go back to my pack.
But I promised I would always visit them, and even protect them.
Whatever may come...

***

I lean down and sniff the hoofprints left behind by three deer.
Its feeding time, and my pack is hungry.
We need to find at least five of them to be satisfied, but it should be easy enough.
My second hand Werewolf (Second hand meaning someone who I trust with my life, someone who will die for me) approaches, sniffing the ground as well.
Everyone's coats are brown, whereas mine is black as a ravens feather.
Only black are Alphas, browns are Omegas.
Think we'll get dinner tonight? he asks, using telepathic messaging.
Yes, I respond, before I stand on my hind legs and shape shift into my human form, which he does as well.
I glance at him.
"Think we'll run into some Wendigos tonight?" he asks. "Last time we went hunting, well...you know how that turned out."
I shake my head. "We are far from there side of the woods, I promise you-"
I stop, all my sense coming together when I hear shouts of violence ring through the air.
He hears it too, and before he can ask what's wrong, I run over to the side of the cliff to see an absolute horrifying sight.
My vampire boys...cornered by a group of twelve vampire hunters.
My eyes widen. They'll be killed!
Not. On. My. Watch.
"My Queen?" he asks, in a tone that says what should we do.
My hands squeeze the granite stone we hide behind.
I smirk softly, feeling the power of the full moon bask on my skin.
"Call the pack," I respond, "looks like we've found dinner tonight."
He smirks shaping into his Werewolf form just like me, before we both rise on our hind legs and let out blood curdling howls.
It draws the attention of the hunters and David, Dwayne, Marko, and Paul.
Instantly, everyone's eyes widen when they see me, along with my pack of ten Werewolves behind me.
Goodie...each human for each wolf.
Easy pickings.
One hunter tries to pull a gun out, but we instantly go on all fours and run at them, growling.
Humans are too slow for us, and before long, each human has been picked up by a Werewolf, bitten into, ripped to pieces, eaten alive.
David and the other vampires stand there ground, watching us all as we devouring these humans like candy.
One after another...until the area is cleaned.
All that's left behind, is blood and mere chunks of meat for the birds to pick.
I shape-shift into my human form—though my mouth going down to my neck is covered in blood—and approach my four Lost Boys.
"Are you okay? They didn't hurt you, did they?" I ask, worry in my tone.
"No, but you certainly hurt them," Paul breathes out, the look of horror on his face.
I giggle softly, before I turn and tell my pack that they are dismissed.
Soon, they are all gone, leaving me alone with the guys.
"That was...insane," Dwayne says, "damn I always knew Werewolves are ruthless, but when you actually see it..."
I laugh, "you're welcome, by the way," I point out.
David nods. "Thank you for your help, Y/N. Without you, we'd be dead."
I smile softly, hugging my boys. "I told you, I'd always protect you. I love you all."
"We love you too," they hug me back, before pulling away.
"Will you visit sometime?" one asks.
I nod, "of course." I take a step back, shape shifting into my Werewolf form, howling before I take off running into the woods.
David does a low whistle.
"That is one badass Y/N," he says.

Thanks for reading!!! I am so so sorry it took forever to write! But here it is!