How Would The Lost Boys React To Lilly Getting Hurt?🤕

This is connected to imagines 18, 24, and 25!
Requested by JamieWood821

*Lilly gets hurt right in front of the Lost Boys by someone from the Surf Nazis, this is how the boys would react*

David:👇
*Fangs explode in fury* oh hell no, they did NOT just do that!! *Growls and clenches his fists* I swear to God I will kill everyone of them in sight! No one, touches, my, sister!
*Later, he finds the one who hurt Lilly and kills him*

Dwayne:👇
*Gasps* Lilly! *Runs over* are you okay?! *Looks up at the one who hurt her* you son of a bitch! *Lunges to fight a fist fight*

Paul:👇
*Sees everything* Lil! *Helps her back on her feet* come on let's get you back to the cave.
*He takes Lilly back and cleans whatever wound she has before turning on her favorite show and sneaking out of the cave to find the one who hurt her*

Marko:👇
*Carries Lilly bridal style to her spot of the cave and lays her down* it's gonna be alright, *moves aside her hair that has some blood on it* don't worry. We'll kick there ass for you.
*Later, he sneaks out and attacks the Surf Nazi gang, threatening that if they ever hurt anyone from The Lost Boys gang, they will be missing people*