How would the guys react to Y/N having a nightmare?😱

David: he'd move the blankets so that you could crawl in bed. When your nice and settled he'll throw a protective arm over you. Your back is against his chest, and he holds your hand, running a thumb on your hand.
He tells you that nightmares won't hurt you, and that he'll always protect his mate (which is you) from monsters in the dark, or bad people.

Paul: he'd rest his head lovingly on yours, one arm over your shoulders, pulling you close. To put your mind at ease, he'll tell you a funny story from his childhood until you laugh yourself to sleep.

Dwayne: he'd get up out of bed and make you a glass of warm milk. (Since your human they keep these type of things in the cave) Then he'd tuck you in and settle beside you, running a hand through your hair until your eyes go drowsy.

Marko: he'd open his arm and let your head rest on his chest. While playing with the ends of your hair, he'll sing you the "Friends are There," theme song from the cartoon series Garfield and Friends. (Adorable right?!)

Sam: he'd turn his lights on in his bedroom, and you two sneak down to Grandpa's Oreo cookie/soda stash, and without him knowing, you splurge on the good stuff 😋 Sam might get yelled at later, but it's worth it to make you smile.

Michael: he'd hold you protectively for hours, until the sun comes out and all the scary nightmares are gone.

Edgar: you wake him up, and he gets out of bed. He loads you up with stakes, garlic, and holy water, saying that you can fight the scary monster in your dream with these special weapons. You laugh saying that's ridiculous, but his entire point was to make you laugh🙂.

Alan: you sneak into his bed and wrap your arms around him. He takes your hand and squeezes it lovingly, kissing it every now and then.