Imagine 6: Hard to Get😉 (Lost boys)

Pairing: Y/N x the Lost boys

Summary: *David, Paul, Marko, and Dwayne are head over hills, crushing on the same girl. Y/N.
But...Y/N plays hard to get 😉*
Requested by Butterup2
Enjoy!!

Y/N's POV

I sit with Star, stitching up a rip in my skirt and humming softly.
I'm very well aware that all four guys are staring, but I pay zero attention to them.
Paul sighs. "Damn."
"I know," Marko breathes.
"Just...damn," Paul repeats, sinking to the floor. "She's not even doing anything and still, she takes my breath away."
Dwayne shakes his head slowly. "Dude, we can't just sit around and let her torment us."
"Your right," Paul perks up. "I'll make it easy on you guys. I'll make her my girl."
"Your girl?!" Marko turns towards Paul, "like hell! She's mine!"
"No, mine!"
"Mine!"
"You two are acting like children," David rolls his eyes, "it's pretty obvious who she'll pick, and that's me."
The three boys heads turn to stare at David.
"Oh yeah?" Dwayne sits up, "what makes you so confident?"
David laughs, a low laugh. "Because, girls like the bad boys."
"What makes you think we're not bad?! We're freaking vampires for Christ Sakes!" Paul argues.
David shakes his head. "It's about attitude Paul... attitude," he whispers the last word.
"Well, I bet Y/N picks me. Girls like young, youthful guys. Sorry boys, but you lucked out there," Marko pretend dusts his jacket in an egotistical way, and Paul nearly smacks him.
"Y/N will pick me," Dwayne says, confidently. "I have the calm, sweet side, unlike you three asses."
Paul sticks his tongue at Dwayne, and David uncrosses his arms.
"Okay, here's what we'll do. Each one of us will try to get her out on a date. Whoever succeeds, keeps the girl. Deal?"
David holds his hand out.
The other three hesitate, but Marko sighs, putting his hand in. "Deal."
"Okay. Let's take our time though, we don't wanna scare her."
David walks away, and so do the others.

*The next night*

First attempt: David.

I walk around on the beach, feet gently touching the water.
"Y/N, fancy seeing you here."
I look behind and see David sitting on his bike. Arms hanging off the front and a super hot smirk on his face.
I smile. "Hey Davy,"
"Davy?" He asks, getting off and walking to me. "Seriously?"
"What? I think it's cute."
"Well, if it's cute to you, it's cute to me," he walks besides me, hands in pockets.
For a couple minutes, were silent, until.
"We've been hanging out for a while Y/N."
"Yeah," I say, not thinking much of it.
David stops me, going to the front to look into my eyes. "Let me treat you to a nice night. Just us, no boys, no crowds."
I smirk, "seriously?"
"I couldn't be more serious," he says, taking my hand and kissing it. "I want us to get closer."
"Closer huh?" I say, leaning in, close enough so that I feel his breath on my lips.
My hands wrap around his neck, and I feel him shudder.
"Not tonight," I let him go and keep walking forward, singing a song, and leaving behind a furious David.

*The night after that*

Second attempt: Paul.

I sit on a bench, reading, when all of a sudden it's interrupted by a romantic rock and roll song blasting through the speaker.
I look and see Paul, sitting next to me, closer then usually, with a sly smile on his face.
"This song makes me think of you."
"Really?" I ask, listening to the lyrics. "That's sweet."
He smirks, running a few fingers down my neck. "You're so gorgeous girl..." He whispers, he leans in and kisses my neck, once, twice...
"Your the girl of my dreams Y/N. Let me take you out."
I scoff, pushing him away. "In your dreams Paul."
I leave.

*The night after that*

Third attempt: Dwayne.

"Jeez Dwayne that was nice of you to get this, but you didn't have to." I examine the silver charm bracelet Dwayne just gave me.
He smiles, coming up to my side. "When I saw it, I thought it'd look beautiful on you," he smiles sweetly, holding my hand. "Have I ever told you that you make me feel like I'm king of the world?"
"No, I don't think so," I laugh.
Dwayne smirks. "A king needs a queen," he kisses my hand, "I want you girl. Let's go out tonight, let me treat you like the queen you are."
"Aww, Dwayne," I smile. "That's sweet of you, but no thanks."
I give him a quick pat on the shoulder and leave to join Star and Laddie on the boardwalk.

*The night after that*

Fourth attempt: Marko

"Y/N! Let's go for a ride."
"Okay," I climb onto the back on his bike and wrap my arms around him. Because of his crop top, I graze his skin, and very quietly, he sighs.
We drive to the beach and get off.
"It's beautiful here," I say.
"Not as beautiful as you," he smirks before he takes his jacket off and gives it to me. "Here, I wanted to give this to you."
"But why?" I ask, holding it.
"Because you've always wanted it," he smiles his famous Chesire cat smile which would get any girl to fall.
But not me.
I giggle. "Thank you."
"No prob," he shrugs, before, "you know what would just make my night Y/N?"
"What?" I ask.
He closes the distance between us, caressing my cheeks. "A kiss."
He closes his eyes and leans in, but I stop him.
"Jeez, your straight to the point," I laugh, backing up.
He furrows his brow. "Does that mean no?"
"Obviously!" I shout, laughing.
His eyes widen. "Well give me back my jacket then!" He shouts, and I throw it right into his face.

*One week later*

"That girl..." Paul grumbles, watching me. "She turned me down."
"Me too," Marko sighs, kicking the ground.
"Same," Dwayne says, before looking at David. "We're you successful?"
"Would I be hanging out with you three if I was?" He snarls. David hates it when he doesn't get his own way.
Marko purses his lips. "What do we do now?" He asks.
David is staring at Y/N, eyes blazing with a fury/love for the girl who turned him down.
"I'm approaching her." He walks off, and the other three follow behind.
I turn to look at them. "Oh, hey guys. How are you?" I smile sweetly.
"Oh don't you pretend like nothing's happened Y/N!" Paul snarls, before suddenly he drops on his knees.
"Please be my girl!"
Marko joins. "Pick me! I'll make you happy Y/N! I promise!"
Dwayne stays silent, but he's praying that she'll pick him.
David eyes Marko and Paul, before shaking his head. "You guys are pathetic," he mumbles.
I sigh. "Look guys, we're all friends. Shouldn't that matter most?"
Marko and Paul stand up. "Yeah, I-I guess," he sighs.
I smile, hugging each of them. "Good," I back up, before I smirk.
"I would've gone out with all of you, but since your okay with being just friends..." I trail off before I wave, "adios boys."
I leave the cave, and Marko shakes his head.
"Jesus she's good."
David laughs. "The perfect lost girl..."

Thank you for the request! I hope you liked it 😄
Remember to all those who read this series, you can request an imagine or preference💛🖤❤️