Imagine 23: Cheerleader!📣 (Lost Boys)

Requested by Butterup2

Pairing: Y/N x Lost Boys

Summary: *Y/N is a cheerleader for her high schools football team! And one of these times, the Lost Boys will watch her cheer😄*

*Y/N's POV*

"S.H.A.R.K.S! What does that spell?! Sharks! Go Santa Carla Sharks!"
I cheer, jumping up and down with my invisible pompoms.
Tonight is the big football game! I got to practice my cheers before I preform with the other girls.
I just hope I can do that Pyramid stunt alright, last year when I tried I fell over and broke my wrist.
This year though...I bet I can do it.
I take a drink out of my bottle water, going into my cheer stance. Hands on my hips and head held high.
"Five, six, seven, eight!" I recite the numbers to help me stay in sync with my cheer dance. I keep doing that for a while, until a group of four walk in on me and laugh.
"What are you doing Y/N?" Paul asks, approaching me.
"Oh! Hey guys!" I shut the music off and sit on the ground, wiping the sweat off my brow.
"I'm practicing my cheer for tonight's football game."
"That's cool," David sits, "when will you preform?"
"Hmm, 8:00 tonight, I believe," I say, "why ask?"
David glances at the other three. "We would love to go see you."
My eyes widen. "Seriously?!" I squeal. I've always wanted them to see me preform. The last few years they couldn't because it wasn't at night.
But this is the first year we do it late at night...perfect for them!
I get up and hug them all. "I would love for you guys to come!" I smile widely, which makes David laugh softly.
"Alright, Y/N... we'll be there."

*At the game*

*David's POV*

I stand in the corner of the bleachers with my boys, watching all the jocks play football aggressively, and hearing everyone cheering.
Y/N should be on any minute now...
"I'm so excited to watch her," Marko says, excitement filling his voice. They're all really hyped up, and honestly, I am too.
High school spirit, I guess.
Finally, the cheerleaders go out to do there cheers.
Y/N stands off to the side facing us.
We all cheer.
"Go Y/N! You got this!" Marko claps along with Paul. Dwayne smiles, and I watch.
They do cheers such as "Go Sharks," and "S.C.H!" And then it's there final dance.
They move in such tune with the beat that I'm cheering.
They get in position for the Pyramid, and Y/N gets lifted into the air, outstretching her hands that hold the pompoms.
"Go Sharks!" Everyone shouts before cheering loudly.
Me and the other Lost Boys are clapping and cheering Y/N on.
She runs over to us, colliding into a group hug. "Eeee! Guys I did it! Did you see?!"
"That was awesome girl!" Paul says, high fiving her.
"Well done Y/N!"
"You were amazing!"
She blushes. "Aw guys, your sweet," she giggles, glancing at me.
I smile at her. "I loved it, Y/N."
She grins, before her friends call her over.
"Oop. Gotta go. Bye!" She runs back over to her cheerleader friends, and we stand her, watching the rest of the game with loud cheers and hysterical laughter.

Hope you like it!!!