How would the guys propose?💍

David: he'll be waking with you, your hand in his. Then, when your not looking, he'll pull out the ring and slip it on your finger. Not saying a single word.
You'll look at him, and he'll smirk.
"You didn't even ask me?" You'll say.
"I don't have to. I already know your answer," he reply with a wink. Deep down he's right, your answer is yes. So you throw your arms around him and kiss him.

Paul: he'll make you the BIGGEST pancake breakfast, and he'll smother it in syrup, sliced fruits, and whipped cream. The ring is the replacement for the cherry. While eating, you'll find it and confront him about it.
"Oh? You like it? Yeah, I didn't have any cherries, sorry baby. But I figured the ring was shiney just like a cherry, so it worked out in a pinch!"
But you know better, you can see in his smile that it was a proposal. You break down and say yes.

Dwayne: while your combing your hair in front of your vanity, he'll wrap his arms around in a hugging way. He'll kiss your cheek, and the whisper "marry me, Y/N," in your ear while he reveals a GORGEOUS diamond ring. You say yes.

Marko: he'll be extremely nervous. He'll take you to the boardwalk, then while gazing at the night lit ocean, he'll shakily get down on one knee, your hand in his. He'll ask you to marry him in a stuttering way, but you squeal and say yes.
He'll get a bit overly excited, which leads to him accidentally getting to close to the edge and then falling in the ocean.
You look down to ask if he's okay, and he laughs, saying he's more then okay.

Michael: he's more traditional. He'll take you out, then when your alone, he gets down on a knee and asks for your hand in marriage.

Sam: he'll slip the ring in a glass of wine, which leads to you almost drinking it. So he'll quickly grab the drink from you and pull out the ring and ask you to marry him. Not the way he planned it to go, but oh well!😂

Edgar: he'll slip the ring in your purse and take your keys out. So when you go through your purse looking for your keys, you find the ring. You confront him about it, and he'll smile, saying, "you know exactly what that is, Y/N. So...will you?"
You'll say yes.

Alan: he'll tie the ring to your cats collar, so that when she/or he runs into your bedroom, you'll find it. Attached to the ring is a note. "Will you marry me? -Alan."
You'll face to the comic shop, hug him and say yes.