Imagine 19: Bad Timing 😳 (Lost Boys)

Pairing: Y/N x Lost Boys

Summary: *What happens when one of Y/N's friends confess there feelings in front of a Lost Boy, not knowing that Y/N is already taken??*

*Y/N's POV*

I get off the carousel ride at the boardwalk, making my way to B/F/N (Best friends name)
She runs up to me, grabbing my hand to pull me towards the ice cream booth.
"Oh my gawd you have to try this new flavor!" She hands me an extremely dark colored brown ice cream.
I take a lick, before my face scrunches up from how sweet it is.
"Good huh?"
"Uh," I lick it again, "it's pretty good."
She laughs before her eyes lock on something behind me.
"What?" I look, only to see it's G/N (guys name), another friend of ours.
B/F/N smirks, grabbing my arm. "I think he likes you,"
"Excuse me?!" I ask a little shocked.
"I mean it's pretty obvious!" She says, "he's been staring at you a lot lately."
I roll my eyes, "whatever," I say, before suddenly I see a group of four guys walk by.
Instantly, I rush over to them.
I throw my arms around the platinum blond one who leads the other three. "Hey! Whatcha been doing?"
He smirks, looking over his shoulder at me. "Not much, how about you, love?"
"Hanging with friends," I shrug, letting him go.
For a couple minutes we talk, until David says he wants to take me somewhere on the boardwalk.
We say our goodbyes to Dwayne, Paul, and Marko, and David and I walk down the boardwalk.
He walks beside me, hands in his pockets and gaze staring forward.
There's a ten foot circle around us where people avoid us. It's always like that.
Suddenly, someone approaches us.
"Hi," he says, a little bashful.
It's G/N. My eyes widen.
"Oh, hey, G/N," I say, "how you doing?"
"I'm well, and you?" He asks.
I glance at David from the corner of my eye. He doesn't seem to mind, he knows that we're just friends. David nods just a little to say that it's alright.
"I'm good," I reply, smiling, "Just hanging out, having fun!"
"Mhm," G/N becomes a little shy, eyes staring down at his feet. "Hey listen, c-can I talk to you in private?"
I raise an eyebrow. "Is something the matter?" I ask.
"No! I..." He trails off. "Y/N, I really like you. More then normal. I've been thinking about it a lot and I would like to ask you out on a date, if your willing."
My jaw drops.
David wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me into his side. "Do you even know who I am? Or are you just that oblivious?" He snarks, eyes glaring at him in fury.
G/N raises an eyebrow. "Um...no, sorry."
"I'm her boyfriend," David says before he pulls me away from him. "Just to be clear, don't ever ask her out on a date again."
We leave behind a shocked G/N, and I smirk at David. "You scared him."
"I scare everyone," he winks, which makes me giggle.
"You were jealous," I laugh, which makes him roll his eyes. "It's not jealousy, it's just common sense, don't talk to a man's girl like that while he's standing there."
I snuggle closer into his side. "I like it when your jealous. But you don't have to worry, I only want you."
He kisses the top of my head. "And I, you."

Requested by Butterup2