Imagine 31: Our Fourth Lost Boy...🖤 (Marko)

The final to Imagines 27, 29, and 30.

(Now...this one I'm writing differently. For those who have watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure will understand.
I'm smashing together Bill And Ted with The Lost Boys!!!)

Pairing: Bill x Paul x Dwayne x David

Summary: *Life for 19 year old Bill P. Esquire has turned for the worst. He failed his history test and was forced to be held back. His best friend Ted Logan goes to Alaska for military school, and the dreams of being a rock star are crushed.
Fast forward two weeks after failing history and his friend moving away, Bill goes for a drive to Santa Carla at the dead of night to be alone.
He takes a seat on the bridge, and he's confronted by three men...*

*Bill's POV*

I sit on my bed, clutching my guitar in my hands, picking at the strings softly.
I still don't know how to play it, but does that even matter anymore?

Ted is gone...

"But- but you can't leave dude! What about Wyld Stallyns?!"
"I don't have much of a choice, Bill my friend," Ted says, exhaling deeply. "My dad has already signed me up. I'm leaving tomorrow."
"No! No I..." I throw my hands over my face, breathing shakily.
Ted can't leave, he just CAN'T.
Ted places his hand on my shoulder. "Promise me something, Bill."
I look him.
"Try and learn how to play the guitar, okay? Don't give up on music..."
"I..." I swallow, "I promise, Ted."

Two weeks later, I'm sitting on my bed trying to play, but failing horribly.
I sigh after an hour of not getting it right, and I toss the guitar to the side of my room.
This is pointless...

I hear a soft knock on my door, and before I can even answer, my stepmom comes in, holding a plate with a small sandwich and a glass of water.
"I brought you some food," she sits on my bed, handing me my plate.

"Thanks Missy- I, I mean, mom," I correct when she glares at me.
It's so damn hard to picture her as my mom when she was a Senior in highschool, and I was a Junior.

Can't believe that my dad and her are getting married.

I eat my sandwich in silence, and she stares at me with a sad look in her eyes.
She knows what I'm feeling...
"I'm sorry about your friend," she says softly, but I don't say anything back.

It's already over and done with, there's nothing anyone can do...
She sighs, standing up and leaving my room.
I'm alone again.

I finish my sandwich and stand up, going over to the picture of me and Ted doing the rock sign, our eyes shut and our mouths open as we smile widely.
I pick it up, clutching it in my hands before...

I slam the photo frame against the wall.

***

Throughout dinner, dad kept making goo goo eyes at Missy.
It made me sick to my stomach.
I finally had to get up and go to my room because I felt like I was gonna puke my dinner out.
Dad's been so busy with planning this wedding, that he barely has time for me.
He hasn't yet said that he's sorry about everything that's happened.
He hasn't tried to comfort me through my pain of losing my best and only friend.
Hasn't helped me try and learn history because I'm a complete fucking idiot...
Hasn't stepped in to stop the jocks from hurting me.