Imagine 26: "Hi...I'M Y/N."🙂 (Michael)

I haven't updated in forever...
But here's an imagine.

Pairing: Y/N x Michael Emerson

Summary: *Michael goes to a concert at the boardwalk, and accidentally bumps into Y/N.*

*Michaels POV*

"Come ON! We're going to miss it!" Sam drags me by my hand, but I purposely lean backwards. It's kind of fun watching him fight to get me to move.
I laugh after about two minutes of this before I finally stop. "Alright, I'm coming."
We just moved here from Phoenix about three days ago...so we've been cooped up inside grandpa's little house of horrors.
Finally, mom drove us to the boardwalk because there's a live show going on.
Honestly, I don't care if they're good or they suck, I'm just glad to be out of the house.
We make it to the concert. Looks like it already started, but that's alright.
We hang out for a about twenty minutes, before I tell Sam that I'm gonna go get some drinks.
I leave him there, walking towards a soda booth to wait in line.
Couples minutes go by, and I lean back, accidentally bumping into someone.
"Oh! I'm sorry," she says.
I turn, and instantly my eyes widen.
She's... absolutely... gorgeous.
I can't stop staring, which weirds her out. "Umm, are you alright?"
"Yeah!" I say, snapping out of the spell she put me under. "Sorry."
"Its okay," she smiles softly, and my chest tightens.
"I'm Y/N," she reaches out to shake my hand.
I shake her hand. "I'm Michael."
"Nice to meet you," she smiles again, "I haven't seen you here before."
"Yeah, my family just moved here," I respond, seriously hoping that Sam won't find me and butt in.
She laughs under her breath a little. "Well, welcome to the Murder Capital Of The World."
"I noticed the sign," I laugh.
God she's so beautiful...I don't know what to do. Should I ask for her number? Or just let it happen?
She tucks some hair behind her ear, before looking over her shoulder. "My friends are waiting for me, but um...do you want to hang out sometime?"
YES YES YES!
"I'd love to," I smile as she write her number on a piece of napkin before passing it to me.
"You can call me here, and we'll set something up," she begins to leave, "I'll catch you later!"
She disappears into the crowd, and I sigh, totally in love...
Sam comes up a moment later. "Dude where were you?"
I don't answer.
"Mike?" He waves a hand in front of my face, "hello?"
Still, no answer...
He smirks. "Oh I see," he chuckles under his breath.

Sorry it's not good. I've just been focusing on different stories.