Imagine 41: Brotherly Moment🙃 (Paul)

Requested by Anime_roleplay_

Pairing: River x Paul

Summary: *Stuck in the cave for days on end, Paul decides to have a brother bond time with the newest member of the Vampire Club, River*

*River's POV*

Hey, I'm River🙂
I'm 19, going on 20 this winter.
I live in Santa Carla, well, in a cave to be precise.
With four other males.
My brothers.
Well, not by blood, but by bond.
You see, I'm not like any other normal guy.
I'm a vampire.
We're all vampires honestly.
My whole life...I never really was accepted.
My parents threw me out when I was young, I couldn't hold down a job.
Life in a way was against me.
Until I met David.
He gave me a new chance at life.
And here we are now.
I hum a rock song under my breath, applying the last bits of dye to my hair.
I decided to go for a blue today. Different, I know, but hey, I make it look good.
There's not much to do anyways, I've been cooped up in the cave for days.
Me and Paul are, honestly.
The other three guys left to discuss business with Max.
And Paul and I decided to hold down the house.
Three days later, were starting to feel the fever.
Paul approaches me, arms crossed. "Blue huh?" He smirks.
I smirk back. "You're favorite color," I wink, and he rolls his eyes playfully before coming to my side.
"Well how about you finish up and we head out?"
My eyes widen. "Sure! Let me just..." I finish my dye and set the bottle down. "Okay, let's go!"

*Later*

Paul and I pull up to the boardwalk, jumping off our bikes and going in.
Wow, it's busy tonight.
But definitely not in a bad way.
I glance around, looking at all the things to do first.
And of course, I pick the funnest, ride in the entire world.
Roller coaster.
Me and Paul run up and stand in line for twenty minutes before it's finally our turn.
We get strapped in, and away we go!
It's that type of roller coaster that loops, and when we begin the loop, both Paul and I do the rock sign and stick our tongues out.
After that, we run and binge on junk food, before going to the concert that's going on.
Of course, were the only ones bobbing our heads and acting like fools.
But who cares?
After about an hour, we decide to take a seat on the bench and relax.
Paul glances at me. "You're more fun then Marko, I'll admit."
I laugh. "Am I?"
"Yeah, by now Marko usually runs off to check chicks out. Of course, I'm guilty of the same."
"Well, there are a few attractive people here," I remark, and he laughs.
"Yeah," he looks at me again. "It's nice that you're a part of the family. To be honest, since you've joined, it's been...nice."
I blush a little, shying away. "You're sweet."
Paul smirks, nudging me softly. "The sweetest one," he winks, and I blush again before laughing.
Paul's my favorite lost boy, among all of them to be honest.
He's one of the guys I really feel close too...
I look around the boardwalk, before I see another ride just calling my name.
I grab Paul's wrist and run to the ride with him.
It's nice to get out of the cave, every once in a while.
Especially if it's just one. All four can be a little crowded.
It's like that old saying, twos company, threes a crowd.
But yeah...
For the rest of the night, we run around and act like fools, before we decide to terrorize people, which then leads us getting kicked out.
So in the end, we head home, only to have a small party with music and drinks, before we pass out on the cave floor.
David's gonna be pissed at the mess we made...
But oh well.🙂🤭

Thxs for reading!