Imagine 68: Kidnapped😱 (Lost Boys)

requested by Alienfrfr

pairing: Y/N x Lost Boys

Summary: *Y/N gets kidnapped by Surf Nazis*

*Y/N's POV*

Finally, I can get a little space from the boys. They've been so clingy these past few days.
But now, I can freely walk about the boardwalk while humming a soft tune under my breath, not noticing the pair of eyes that watch my every move, stalking me.
At one point, I go out to the dead parking lot for some air, before suddenly, I feel arms grab my waist and hands cover my mouth while I scream for help.
"Shut up bitch!" One smacks me in the face before I'm thrown in the back of a van, with the doors slamming shut behind me.
"LET ME OUT!" I scream, pounding my fists against the steel wall of the van, though its no use.
They're speeding away from the boardwalk, laughing about there success.

***
*David's POV*

I smell something in the air.
Its a mix of Y/N's scent, mixed with another smell, similar to sweat...
Y/N hasn't been with us either for a while, she said to us that she was gonna go talk a short walk around the boardwalk.
That was half an hour ago.
Paul sees the concern in my face, and before he can even say a word I motion all of them to follow me out to the parking lot to see if maybe she's there.
Nothing in sight. 
Except...burnt rubber in the pavement of the parking lot. Fresh too, as if it happened nearly minutes ago.
I bring a hand to my chin, trying to imagine what's happened here.
Then, it hits me.
The Surf Nazis weren't at the boardwalk, I watched them leave right after Y/N left.
My eyes widen as I stand up.
"They've kidnapped her," I turn to face my brothers, whose eyes have gone to a pupil catlike state while fangs stick out of there mouths.
"Looks like were gonna have a feast tonight, boys," I chuckle.

***
*Y/N's POV*

They drove me to there hideout that's in the middle of nowhere in Santa Carla, before deciding to tie me up and drag me to an old abandoned storage shed and lock me up there.
I overheard one of them say that I'm bait to bring the Lost Boys in, and knowing them, they'll definitely come to get me.
Except little do the Surf Nazis know, they'll be in for a surprise.

As predicted, they did come for me, and through the wood I can hear the massacre of screams, flesh ripping, blood sucking.
It all makes me cover my eyes and hold my hands over my ears to try and block the disturbing sounds and images.
Soon, the door to the shed I'm locked in gets broken open, and Marko steps through the now splintered wood to pick me up bridal style off the floor and bring me outside to where David, Dwayne, and Paul stand.
David approaches me, untying my hands. "Are you hurt?"
I shake my head. "No, not really," I point at the bruise on my head. "Other then that, I'm fine."
"Thank god," Dwayne exhales relieved. "We were so worried."
"We'll make sure to do better at protecting you, Y/N, no matter what," David gives me a soft kiss on my forehead, before motioning us to get on our bikes and head for home.
Leaving behind the bloodless bodies laying on the ground for the wolves to feed on.

Thanks for reading.