Imagine 22: Invited for Dinner🍴 (Lost Boys)

Right, so this was a request. I don't watch too many TV series, so I don't know much😂 but I hope you like it MEMO017

Pairing: Y/N x Lost Boys

Summary: *Y/N is the oldest daughter of one of the high rank vampires, who falls in love with the low rank, solo Lost Boys, who live in a cave at Santa Carla.
She invites over the Lost Boys for dinner at her house, for her family and parents to meet.*

*Y/N's POV*

"Hey guys!" I slam myself on the old worn couch. Dwayne's book falls out of his hands, and he groans. "Y/N! Why do you always do that?!" He grumbles, leaning over to pick his book back up.
I giggle Innocently, "sorry," I say before David walks in with Paul and Marko.
"Y/N, what do I owe this pleasure?" David smiles, kissing my hand softly. I blush.
"Well, as you know we've been together for a while..." I start to say nervously.
I knew this day would come. I just hoped it wouldn't have been this quick.
My dad, the highest ranked vampire in all of Santa Carla, wants to meet the Lost Boys.
"Y/N? You've been spending a lot of time with these vampires. Perhaps we should get together for dinner and introduce ourselves properly."
Yeah...I definitely couldn't get out of that one.
"My dad wants to meet you all. Tonight. Over dinner." I finish, afraid to look into there eyes.
David's face is composed, but Marko's eyes widen. "Your dad? The highest rank of vampire? WAY higher then Max?!"
I sigh. "Yes, that's him."
David brings a gloved hand to his mouth. "Is that wise? I mean, Y/N, look at us." He points at himself, Dwayne, Paul, and Marko.
"We're low, Y/N. You shouldn't even be with us."
I stand up. "I don't care about blood," I say, "what matters is the person inside of you. Not who has the better bloodline." I smile softly. "It'll be okay guys...besides, I've always wanted you to meet my little brother and sister," I giggle, trying to lighten to mood that just turned sour.
It kind of works, David is smiling.
"Alright, we'll go have dinner at your place..."

*Y/N's house*

I hop off of Paul's bike, running up to the door of my house.
David's eyes widen. "Whoa..."
"Damn," Paul says, staring at everything. "Now this is FANCY."
"It's not that fancy," I shrug, buzzing the doorbell.
The door flies open and out runs my brother and sister.
"Y/N!" They exclaim, grabbing each of my legs and squeezing. "We missed you!"
I laugh softly. "Aw, I missed you too," I hug them before I turn to face the Lost Boys.
"Jason, Kaia, I want you to meet some of my friends. This is David, Marko, Paul, and Dwayne." I point at them, and they all wave.
My sister, Kaia, eye's widen when she sees Marko. "He's cute..." She whispers, before hiding shyly behind my leg.
I laugh, winking at Marko. "She likes you already," I smile, and so does he.
"What can I say? I have that effect on people."
We all walk into my house, and I stand beside my boys, waiting for dad to come down.
"Dad?" I call, nervousness tightening my chest.
He comes down the steps in a black tux, straightening his tie.
Just like him to dress up... just for a dinner.
"Y/N," he hugs me before messing with my hair. "How's my little girl doing?"
"Dad..." I chuckle softly, clearing my throat. "These are my friends. David, Paul, Dwayne, and Marko."
Dad steps around me, approaching all four of them. "Hello," he shakes there hands. "Which one of you is leader?"
"I am, sir," David replies respectfully.
Dad makes a sound in the back of his throat, and that's when Mom comes into the picture.
"Oh Y/N! Who are these handsome young men?" Mom approaches them. "Hi, I'm Y/N's mother."
"Pleasure to meet you all," Dwayne shakes her hand.
She waves it off. "It's a pleasure to meet YOU. Y/N talks highly of you."
"Does she?" David looks at me, and I blush.
Dad smiles. "Alright, let's have dinner. Since tonight is a special occasion, we're serving the best blood in Santa Carla."
"Yum!" I exclaim, running into the dining room with my family and Lost Boys.

*Later*

*David's POV*

After everyone ate, Y/N offered to help clean the dishes with her mom. Y/N's little sister and brother ran outside to play with Marko, Paul, and Dwayne.
And I stand on the balcony, watching them all play.
I smile softly.
I hear two women laugh, so I look behind me to see Y/N laughing with her mother.
Y/N is so beautiful... we're so lucky to have her. She's a one of a kind...
Someone approaches me. "I see you watching my daughter." It's Y/N's dad.
I look at him.
"I didn't know what to expect when Y/N said she met you four. I thought you'd be some good for nothing, losers."
Well, that stings.
I sit quiet.
"But after tonight, I realize that you four are good men. Perfect for my Y/N," he smiles, placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'm glad she met you."
"I'm glad she met us too," I say, blushing a little.
Y/N's dad chuckles, slapping my back gently. "Treat her good, or else I'll go after you."
I laugh under my breath. "Yes sir," I say as he walks away.
Of course we'll treat her good... we'll treat her like our queen.

***

*Y/N's POV*

Dinner went much better then I expected!
Dad is okay with me hanging out and seeing the Lost Boys, my mom absolutely adores them, and my siblings really like them as well!
I exhale a breath of relief, laying in my bed and staring up at the ceiling.
Things couldn't get any better...

Hope you like it!!