Imagine 25: One of us...🧛‍♀️ (Lost Boys)

Okay, so before reading this, you might have to read it in order so no one is confused...
This was a three part imagine.

In order:
1: How you came to be our sister (Imagine 24)
2: Big Brothers (Imagine 18)
3: One of us... (Imagine 25)

The main character is Lilly.
In Imagine 24 "How you came to be our sister", Lilly is 14 years old.
In Imagine 18 "Big Brothers", Lilly is 16 years old.
And in this imagine, Lilly is 18.
Enjoy!!

*Lilly's POV*

I'm passed out in my bed, hanging halfway off with my mouth open.
David, Paul, Marko, and Dwayne tip toe there way to me. Paul giggles, and David shushes him silently.
Marko has a camera to film, and then all of a sudden...
David rips my blankets away.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY!!!" They yell at the top of there lungs before they blow whistles and throw confetti in my face.
I scream, falling off the bed and they laugh before singing the 'Happy birthday to you,' song and holding out a small cake in my face with 18 candles lit.
I sit up in a rush, totally freaked out, until realization hits.
It's my 18 birthday today.
I laugh softly under my breath, standing up to shoo them out. "Alrighty, thank you, now excuse me while I get dressed."
I shut the door behind them and go get dressed in some jeans and a t shirt.
Then, when I leave my room, the party begins.
Music plays, cake is eaten, and we all laugh our butts off, enjoying ourselves.
We talk for a long time, until David sits up a little, exhaling deeply.
"We have a gift for you, Lilly."
I look up at him from playing cards with Paul. "Oh?" I ask, a little confused.
David motions Dwayne to go to the other side of the cave.
Dwayne disappears, until he comed back with a bottle covered in stones with a red substance inside.
My brow furrows. "What's this? Wine?" I ask taking it before I giggle, "aren't I suppose to be 21 for that?"
"Actually, your at the perfect age for that," he points at the bottle I'm holding. "It's blood, Lilly."
My eyes widen.
I slowly look at the bottle, filled with...blood.
"You don't have to drink it, Lilly. Because if you do, you turn into one of us. You'll never grow old, and you'll never die, but..." He glances at our brothers. "You have to feed."
Feed, as in, kill humans...
I gulp.
I look at all of them, who crowd around me, smiling brightly, like I'm there whole world.
These four boys are my brothers...they took me in when I ran away and was homeless at just 14. These four boys are my real family...
By choosing to drink this, I stay with them forever.
Not choosing to drink it...I leave.
I exhale. "I love you all," I whisper, tipping the bottle back and gulping it down.
David claps along with the other four. "Bravo!"
"Right on Lil!"
"We'll be a family forever!" Marko chimes in happily.
David winks at me as I put the bottle aside. It didn't taste horrible, it was actually...sweet.
Suddenly, everything begins to spin.
"Guys?" I whisper, my mind spinning.
There eyes widen, but then I fall over, and everything goes black.

*Later*

"When is she gonna wake up?" Marko asks.
"These things take time," David whispers, "she'll wake up soon."
I open my eyes slowly, groaning.
"Lilly," Paul and the other three back up to give me some air. "How are you feeling?"
"I..." I whisper, a hand over my stomach. My heart is pounding, stomach grumbling.
I feel...hungry. Extremely...hungry.
I look up at them, not saying a single word.
David nods. "She needs to feed," he says, motioning the others to follow him outside. "Come on, we'll find something."
I stand up, a little wobbly. Marko and Paul hold me steady, helping me outside and to one of there bikes.

We drive around for a long time, until we pull off in a private area where there is a bonfire and music playing.
We all climb up a tree that overlooks them. It's all men, dancing to Aerosmith around the bonfire with beers...unaware of the predators that lurk.
David looks at me. "Lilly?" He asks softly.
I look at him.
"If this...is hard for you, you don't have to do it. You can practice on something smaller, like an animal."
No...I- I need it. I need it now.
My heartbeat raises, staring at the human like he's a snack...
Without them, I lunge forward.
There right behind me, and we all attack.
I grab one, bringing him close and sinking my fangs.
He screams, until its silenced...
I feel fulfilled now...when before I felt so empty...
I drop him, looking at my brother's who are soaked in blood.
I'm one of them, forever.
David opens his arms, and I run into them, hugging him.

Thanks for reading!