Imagine 7: Race 🏁 (Lost Boys)

Pairing: Y/N x the Lost boys

Summary: *out of boredom, you and the guys decide to race on your motorbikes🙂*

Y/N's POV

I sigh softly, playing with a piece of string I ripped out of the sofa.
David's in his chair which he calls his throne, (actually, it's a wheelchair, but to him, it's his throne 😉) twiddling his thumbs.
Paul's in the corner, smoking a cigarette. Dwayne's playing with Laddie a little, and Marko is petting a pigeon.
Everyone is extremely bored. Weird I know, I mean there vampires! They can do whatever they want, but I guess when you do the same things over and over, you lose enthusiasm.
I stand up finally. "Guys, I'm bored."
"Me too," David sighs, "feel like I'm just wasting time sitting here."
"So, what do you wanna do?' I ask, hands on hips.
Dwayne shrugs. "I'm down for whatever really, as long as it means we leave this cave for a while."
I purse my lips. "Hmm, I know! Let's race!"
Marko perks up. "Race?"
I nod. "That's right, let's get on our bikes and race to the bridge."
David smirks. "That does sound fun,"
"You're on!" Paul jumps up. "I'm ready whenever you are."
"Great, I smile."

*Couple of minutes later*

"Okay, now I want a clean race boys. That means, no cheating, no taking shortcuts, and no kicking others," I glare at Paul, who raises hands in defense. "How dare you accuse me of such things? It was David's idea!"
"Not true!" David shouts, trying not to laugh.
I giggle, getting on my bike and starting the engine. "Alright, are you ready?!"
All engines rev.
"On your mark, get set...GO!"
And just like that, we speed out of there.
We ride extremely fast, through the thick fog and out onto the beach, cheering and laughing the whole time.
I catch up with Marko, and blow him a kiss as I pass by, which only makes him laugh more and he goes faster.
David's in the lead, looking over his shoulder at those whose behind him.
"You'll never beat me!" He laughs, but I'm already pass Dwayne and Paul, riding hot on his tail.
I make it to his side, and we glance at each other.
"We're almost there David!" I laugh, speeding up.
His face drops and he leans forward. He can't be beaten by a girl, what would the guys think?!
We hit the hill and catch some air, which makes me squeal out of joy.
All the others whoop as they hit the ground.
We speed through the tree line, and dead ahead I see the bridge.
I'm pass David and the others now, and right when my tire hits the opening I slow down.
"I win!!" I stop my bike, jumping off to go tease the others.
"I win! You lose! Hahaha!"
I do a victory dance, shaking my hips and swinging my arms.
"No fair!" Paul gets off, "rematch!"
" 'fraid that can't happen," Dwayne says, smirking at me. "She won fair and square."
I laugh.
David rolls his eyes. "Can't believe I lost to a girl..."
"What matters most is we had fun," Marko smiles. "Come on, let's head back."
We jump on our bikes and ride away for home.

Thxs for reading!