Imagine 40: Clingy😐 (Dwayne)

Requested by Alienfrfr
Enjoy!

Pairing: Y/N x Dwayne

Summary: *Dwayne loves his new girlfriend, Y/N. But, he might love her a bit too much...*

*Y/N's POV*

I smooth my hair down before I fix my earrings and check my black dress to see if it's good enough.
I'm meeting my new boyfriend, Dwayne, tonight for dinner.
And honestly, I'm more then excited.
Dwayne is just the most gentle person. So calm, cute, and brave...
He's absolute perfection.
I hum under my breath, before I hear the sound of a moterbike pull up my driveway.
That's him!
I run outside, grabbing my purse on the way before I go out the door and see Dwayne sitting on his bike.
His black hair combed back, and his vest barely able to cover his chest.
I blush when I see him.
"Y/N!" He gets off his bike, running up to me before he picks me up and spins me.
I laugh, feeling butterflies in my stomach take full flight.
He sets me down, kissing me as he dips me.
My cheeks must be bright red.
I stand back up straight, feeling his hand wrap around mine as he leads me to his bike.
"Where to, love?" He asks as we get on.
"Hmm, boardwalk?" I ask, yeah I know they don't have any restaurants, but I got a craving for some junkie food😋
"I'm down for that," he smiles, before soon we head out for the boardwalk.
The whole time, one hand rests on my knee.
I smile softly.
Dwayne's a good guy. He's really sweet, but at the same time...
He's a bit...well, clingy.
I've noticed that the few months we've been together.
But hey, it's always like that in the first few weeks of a new relationship, right?

*Later*

I get off the bike with Dwayne, walking into the boardwalks entrance.
Dwayne's arm wraps around my waist, pulling me into his side.
We enter the boardwalk, and I look around for something to eat.
"Anything you like?" He asks, pushing aside some of my hair.
"I don't know just yet..." I murmur, before I see my best friend that I haven't seen in five months.
I gasp. "Jennifer!"
Her head turns, and she gasps when she sees me.
I push Dwayne away, running to her.
"Y/N!" We collide in a tight, long, hug. It's been so long since I've seen her, this is freaking awesome!
Dwayne comes up to my side.
"Oh my gosh I'm so happy to see you-" Jennifer stops, when she sees my boyfriend.
She eyes him up and down. "And who might you be, handsome?" She smirks.
I roll my eyes.
Dwayne smiles. "Y/N's boyfriend," he hugs me, "now and forever."
Jeez...that's embarrassing.
Even Jennifer is weirded out, but she tries to ignore it. "So uh, whatcha been doing?"
"She's been hanging out with me," Dwayne smiles, kissing my cheek. "Right hunny?"
By now, he's really clingy, and I can't stand it.
I push him off me.
"Y/N-"
"Give me some space already!" I shout, before all eyes fall on me.
Instantly, I shell up.
Dwayne's eyes widen, before he turns and walks away.
Oh god...what have I done?
Jennifer looks at me. "Damn, Y/N."
I sigh.
"You should go apologize to him."
"Why?!" I shout, "he needs to know that he's being too clingy."
"I get that but," she sighs, "you shouldn't have yelled at him like that. He just loves you, a lot. I could see the way he looked at you."
Damn...she's right.
I ask to be excused, before I make my way to Dwayne.
He's sitting on his bike, staring at the ocean before his eyes fall on me.
"Hey," I whisper, sitting next to him. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. It...it wasn't nice."
"I'm sorry too," he says shyly, "I know I've been clingy. But I just..." He sighs, before laughing a little.
"What?" I say, before I laugh as well.
He glances at me. "You're just so irresistible." He smirks.
The way he said it...
Damn...
I smirk, running a hand down his neck and collarbone. "Am I?" I smirk, before pulling him closer. "I don't mind that."
He laughs, before kissing me passionately.
I don't give a damn who sees either.
Because this man is mine, and mine alone.

Thxs for reading!