Imagine 28: Lost 👧 (Lost Boys)

Pairing: Y/N x the Lost Boys

Summary: *The Lost Boys take there little five year old sister to the boardwalk. At one point, David and Dwayne go someplace, leaving Paul and Marko in charge of watching her. But when they get distracted by something else, Y/N gets lost.*

Requested by dabibean
Enjoy!!

*David's POV*

"Here we are Y/N," I get off my bike, taking her hand to help her down.
Marko and Paul jump off of there bikes. "So?! What's the plan?" Paul asks, "we scoping for meals? Chicks? Come on David I need details!"
"Actually," I hand him Y/N's hand. "Me and Dwayne are going to Max's video store to discuss about the Surf Nazis. You and Marko need to watch Y/N while we're away."
"Aw come on! No fair!" Marko begins to whine. Why is he always the first one to whine?
I roll my eyes.
"Y/N wants to ride the carousel, so that's where your taking her. Unless," I smirk, "you would like to come with us to Max's?"
There eyes widen.
Paul throws his arms up, walking away. "Fuck that, I'll watch Y/N."
"Watch your language around her Paul!" Marko picks our little sister up and runs after him.
I shake my head in a playful way, walking with Dwayne towards Max's.

*Marko's POV*

Paul sighs beside me. "This sucks."
"Quit complaining," I say, arms crossed over my chest. "At least Y/N is having fun."
It's been a while since we've taken her to the boardwalk for a little fun.
She's been cooped up in the cave with Star, because she's still so young...
But, I'm glad she's having fun.
I watch her with a protective eye as she goes around and around on a little horse.
Paul glances at me. "Hey, check it out," he nods towards two seriously hot chicks standing in line for an ice cream cone.
Oooh damn.
I smirk. "Nice..."
"Shall we introduce ourselves?"
"But what about Y/N?" I ask. He shrugs. "She's just got on, she'll be on for a while. We'll just go say hello real quick and come right back alright?"
I exhale. I know its wrong to leave her, but then again, these women are...
"Okay, but we have to be quick!"

***

Well, turns out they had boyfriends, who literally nearly kicked our asses if Paul didn't save our skins.
Now, we're back at the carousel.
"Okay, let's get Y/N and-wait," I look around, "where is she?"
Paul opens his mouth to speak, but he snaps it shut, realization hitting him. "Oh shit..."
"We LOST HER?!" I shout, loud enough for people to stare at us.
Shit this is bad! This is really really bad!
"Do something Paul! We have to look for her!" I run off to one side of the boardwalk, and he rushes to the other.
David...is... going...to...kill...us...

***
*Davids POV*

I sigh coming out of Max's video store. Lots of stress going on right now, the Surf Nazis are really starting to piss me off.
Dwayne senses my energy, so he smacks me in the back brotherly like and says it'll be alright.
By now...all I want to do is go back to the cave with my brothers and little sister.
I approach our bikes. Strange, Paul and Marko should've-
"David!" Marko runs up beside me, with an out of breath, panicked Paul trailing behind.
This is not good.
"What's wrong?" I ask, the 'must kill, must protect' side of me turning on.
Marko swallows, out of breath. "It's Y/N, we- he- I-..." He trails off, "we lost her David!"
My fangs explode.
I grab him by his jacket and push him against the wall. "What the fuck was wrong with you?! I asked one thing from both of you and you couldn't even do it!" I shout, seriously considering kicking both of there butts for this.
Dwayne pulls me off. "We need to find Y/N," he says, and I let Marko go.
All four of us spilt up to search for her.
"Y/N?!" I call, running up and down the pathways. "Y/N!"
Oh god I hope she's okay.
I keep walking for several moments, until I see a little girl reaching up for a red balloon.
Y/N!
I rush over, picking her up and squeezing her tightly.
"Y/N! I'm so glad your okay," I kiss her cheek right when the other three run up.
"You scared us girl!"
"Don't run off again."
"I'm so glad we found you," Marko says, touching her hand.
I tell them all to go to our bikes, and that's what we do.
Later tonight...I'll kick Paul and Marko's asses for not paying attention to Y/N.

Hope you like it!