Imagine 44: Perfect Fit🌟 (Lost Boys)

Pairing: Kayla x Lost Boys

Summary: *The Lost Boys decide to go surprise there mate, Kayla, with a dress! And even though they won't admit it, they had a little fun 🤭*

Requested by Babygirl_baddiekay
Enjoy!!!

*David's POV*

I sit on my wheelchair, which I like to call my throne, wondering what exactly are we going to do tonight.
Dwayne's reading in the corner, while Paul and Marko are doing arm wrestling on the broken fountain.
They're grunts and remarks to each other or sooooo annoying.
I roll my eyes a little at there childish behavior.
"Come on, come on..." Paul grunts, before he slams Marko's arm in victory. "Yes!" Paul jumps up in pure joy, "I won! I won!" He laughs, "in your face Marko!"
"No fair!" Marko whines, "rematch, right here right now!"
"Boys," I say, which is enough for them to turn there heads towards me, wondering what I'll say next.
I exhale a soft breath. "I want to give Kayla a gift."
Kayla, our best friend, and mate.
She's been such a blessing in our lives, and I realized just now that we don't have anything to show her our thanks and love.
Paul furrows a brow. "Um...what kind of gift?"
"I was thinking of something along the lines of clothes," I stand up.  "She likes dresses."
Marko laughs. "Dude? Us?! Dress shopping? Really?"
"Yes really," I say, before Snickers are shared between the tree of them.
I glare at them. "Quit your giggles and let's go," I grab my coat and head for the exit.
Dwayne follows behind, while Paul and Marko do high fives.
"Sweet! Shopping spree!" They laugh like girls, and I roll my eyes.
Such. Children.

***
*Later*

Well, we've arrived at the first dress shop, and of course the girl working behind the counter was suspicious.
She literally had her hand on the phone in case she needed to call 911 on us, but I assured her that we were here for a special person, and that we wanted to surprise her with a dress.
Now, we're in the back, looking for that specific dress.
What it is, I cannot say.
I'll just have to go by instinct I guess.
Dwayne goes to one spot, and I go to the other.
"Let's see," I whisper, going through the dresses, "too pink, too sparkly..." I go through every single one, some a horrific color, and others either to short or to small.
Kayla's a plus size, so I need to find a dress that she'll feel comfortable in.
Plus, a good color.
Which so far, I've having trouble with.
Suddenly, I hear Marko and Paul laughing there asses off.
"God what know?" I groan, walking towards there direction.
Instantly, my eyes are blinded.
"Jesus!" I shout.
Marko laughs.
Dwayne rolls his eyes. "You're disgusting."
Paul is in a skin tight pink spaghetti strap dress that hugs WAY to tight around his hips, and is just above his knee caps.
He even went to the point where he's wearing hot pink stiletto high heels.
I gag, fighting to cover my eyes. "Oh my god it burns! Take it off!"
I did not know Paul had THAT much chest hair...
🤢
He smirks. "Oh you love it!" He swings his ass around. "Don't I look just FABULOUS?!"
"No, you look like a washed up drag queen," Dwayne rolls his eyes.
Paul flips him off. 
I sigh. "Come on! This is about Kayla here! Now take that dress off and help us look!"
I turn away from them, going back to my spot to continue looking for a dress, only to here more laughter.
I glance over my shoulder, seeing Marko now trying on a dress, one that's sleeveless and blue.
Good lord...
I look away, grumbling under my breath about how stupid they are.
Until my fingers touch the soft fabric of the perfect dress...
It's gorgeous...
That and it's in her size!
I grab it, awing over how gorgeous it is, and how gorgeous Kayla will look when she wears it.
This is the one!
I run and grab my two drag queen brothers, who whine saying they don't wanna go, and we all leave.

***

"Kayla, we have a surprise for you," I smile, holding the box behind my back.
She furrows her brow, before she stands up and I hand her the box.
"I hope you like it," I say, anxiously waiting for her response.
Immediately, she gasps when she sees it.
"Oh my god!" She holds it up. "It's beautiful!"
"You like it?" I ask, but my questions answered with a kiss on my cheek.
"I love it!" She spins around, laughing, "thank you thank you THANK YOU!" She stops spinning, "I'm gonna go try it on!"
She runs to the other side of the cave, and I smirk at the guys.
"We did it."
"Certainly," Dwayne smiles.
Paul frowns. "You got Kayla a dress, but not me, ME! your own brother!"
I laugh softly. "If you want it that bad, I'll get it for you."
"Really?!" Paul gasps.
I laugh. "Hell no," I say, before running off when Paul threatens to attack me.

Thxs for reading!!!