How would the guys react to Y/N watching a scary movie with them?😳

(authors note: you will see new age horror movies)

David:👇
it's movie night, and of course he had to pick the WORST film ever!
IT. Your absolute terrified of clowns, but you didn't want to disappoint David since he's been looking forward to watching it, so, you sat next to him and watched.
For the first few minutes, everything is fine, until something scary happens. That's when you scream and grab the person closest to you who is David.
You bury your face in his shoulder, to afraid to look back up, and that's when he laughs.
"That's exactly what I was hoping for," he says, which literally makes you hit him with a pillow. He doesn't mind it though, he laughs and snakes an arm around your shoulder. 😎

Paul:👇
he's always bragging about how he's tough as nails, and nothing scares him. So, you turn on Chucky to test his 'tough as nails, not afraid of anything'.
He sits still, but right when jump scares happen, he's immediately freaked out, but tries really hard to hide it.
Your fine for a while, until something scary happens and you freak out. That's when Paul loses his composure as well. It gets so bad that he actually breaks the TV and takes your hand, running into a room, locking the door, and sitting on the bed with a baseball bat in case that doll shows up.
Finally, you glance at him. "Not afraid of anything?"
"Shut up Y/N!" He snaps, and you laugh. 😆

Dwayne:👇
he turns on Underworld, and you seriously hate anything Werewolf related. Already, your hiding behind your hands, refusing to pull them away. Dwayne pretends to not notice at first, to not embarrass you, but finally he takes your hand and kisses it.
"Its just a movie, those things won't hurt you," he says sweetly before wrapping his arms around you in a protective way.
Whenever something scary happens, he squeezes you a little harder, so that you know your fine and that your safe.🙂

Marko:👇
he puts on The Exorcist, and your sitting on the couch with a big bowl of popcorn. The movie isn't too scary, just extremely cringe. But at one point, it gets to a point where you get so scared you accidentally spill the bowl everywhere in pure fright.
"Y/N! That was a waste!" Marko complains, but you don't give a damn.
"We shouldn't watch these type of movies! Possession and ghosts are real!" You exclaim, but he laughs. "That's ridiculous, there's no such thing as demons or ghosts."
You almost point out that he's a vampire, and that vampires aren't suppose to exist either, but that's when a loud SMACK of a cupboard has both of you jump up in fright.
Both your hearts are pounding, and something goes flying across the room.
That's when the both of you run as fast as you can out of there, not knowing that it was Paul who was doing a prank and laughing in the corner. 😂

Michael:👇
your in his room watching Saw, a movie you swore you'd never watch again after this. It gives you an uncomfortable feeling, and Michael notices it.
"Hey, is it too scary for you?" He asks sweetly.
You shake your head, but he can see through your lie.
He gets up and shuts it off, and you ask why he did that.
"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, besides, that movie isn't worth watching anyway."
He puts on a nice, relaxing, happy movie, and you fall asleep with your head on his shoulder.❤️

Sam:👇
with junk food and soda pops spread out on his bed, you both watch the newest movie M3GAN, which just came out.
You wanted to see it in theaters, but couldn't, so Sam surprised you with it.
You watch it for a while, because it's slow, but finally, it gets super creepy.
Immediately, you get so freaked out that you bury yourself under his blankets, and he laughs at you. "Haha! Your scared- OH SHIT!"
He buries himself under the blankets as well, and you glare at him. He was just making fun of you, and now here he is, cowering.
The movie ends, and you both throw the blankets off for air.
"Aww, we missed it?!" You whine.
"Let's rewatch it," Sam puts it back on.

Edgar:👇
The Shining, Stephen King classic...not too scary, right?
Well, your certainly freaked out.
You sit extra close to Edgar, squeezing his hand out of nowhere. He glances at you from the corner of his eye, a little weirded out, but understanding.
Without saying a word, he throws his arm around your shoulder and pulls you closer to him, still watching the movie.
You feel a little better, knowing that you have Edgar to protect you from anything or anyone...🤭

Alan:👇
Poltergeist! Watching Poltergeist with Alan with the lights off in the middle of the living room, alone.
At one point, you get so scared that you jump up suddenly, saying your tired and going to bed. You rush upstairs before he can answer and you crawl into bed, silence filling your ears.
Twenty minutes later, he comes up.
"Hey, you alright?" He sits beside you, one comforting hand on your back.
You nod a little, but he knows that your shaken from the movie.
He smiles softly, laying beside you and pulling your back into his chest.
"There isn't anything to be afraid of...you know I'd kick anyone's ass if they scare you."
You giggle at him. "I know," you whisper, before drifting into a deep sleep.😘