Imagine 10: Prom Date👗 (Marko) Pt. 3

Part three of imagine 8!

Pairing: Y/N x Marko.

Summary: *After prom night, Marko distances himself from Y/N. To keep his secret, and her, safe. But will that last?*

*One week later*

Y/N's POV

He didn't speak to me the whole drive back to my house that night.
He dropped me off at the driveway, and before I could turn he sped away.
I ran home and went straight upstairs before anyone could see me. I cried so hard into my pillow, and the next morning my brothers could see something was wrong.
"Are you okay Y/N? Your eyes look puffy."
"Yeah, what happened , did your date stood you up?"
To be honest...I think I would've handle a stood up better then a 'kiss me and rip my heart out' ending.
I let my mom and brothers believe the stood up story, and soon, they began to leave me alone.
I've been going to the boardwalk every night, hoping to see him, but I don't.
I don't see any of them...
It's been a whole week since that night, and my heart is shattered.
A side of me hopes to never see him again.
But the other side has me coming here and sitting on the bench, waiting.
It's hopeless...
I stand up and begin to walk back home, sniffling along the way.

*Meanwhile*

Marko's POV

She keeps coming here.
I emerge from behind the comic shop wall and glance around.
I spotted her while I was on my way to the guys.
Instantly I felt like a complete ass. Hiding away from a girl I like, a girl that I hurt without any real explanation.
But it's not that simple! I can't just walk up to her and say 'oh hey, listen, remember that guy who called me a bloodsucker? Well he's right! I'm a vampire! And now since you know, please keep my secret. Wanna go out this weekend?'
Yeah...
I sigh, walking back to my bike and getting on.
I remember the moments when she was behind me, how her hands slightly grazed my skin, (cause of my crop top) it made my heart beat faster.
Everything about that night made me fall...
She told me I was handsome.
She smiled at me.
She looked at me like I'm a friend...
Not a threat.
I let my head fall into my heads. It hurts, my chest, it feels like my heart is banging against the wall, wanting to be released.
Should I?
I don't know...

*Another week goes by*

Y/N's POV

Well, I got a job. At the boardwalk.
I work at an ice cream booth. Serving soft cones, banana splits etc...
I get free ice cream, which is good, because the past two nights I've been drowning myself in the sugary substance.
I sigh, cleaning the counter.
"Y/N?"
I look up, and my eyes widen.
It's Marko.
I look away. "What do you want?"
He shrugs. "Honestly, I came here to talk to you. But a mint cone does sound pretty good."
I grumble under my breath, giving it to him.
He licks it. "Yum!" Then he offers it to me. "Wanna bite?"
"Are you serious?" I raise an eyebrow, "you just touched it with your tongue."
He smirks. "You didn't seem to mind my tongue the night of Prom."
Ohhhhh myyyyyy.
I want to smack him, but his Chesire cat smile keeps my hand back.
I clench a fist. "What. Do. You. Want?"
He looks left and right before leaning in. "Come with me."
Go with him?
"Where?" I ask.
"I want to tell you something, but we need to be alone."
I almost laugh in his face, but with the way he stares at me, those gorgeous eyes staring right into my soul...
I cave.
I follow him to his bike, and when I'm on the bike, we drive away from the boardwalk.

***

We drove for a long time, until we hit a dirt road and stopped in the middle of a prairie field.
I get off, and so does he.
"What do you want to show me?" I ask, after a couple minutes of silence, of his back facing me.
He exhales. "What I'm about to show you will scare you. But I want you to know that I will never hurt you."
I almost ask what he means, but when he turns around, I scream.
His face has changed completely, his eyes are now a different shade of color with catlike pupils, and two sharp white fangs stick out of his mouth.
I scream, extremely loud.
"No! No no no it's okay! It's alright Y/N!" He runs up to put a hand over my mouth, but I fight him off me.
"Get away from me!" I screech, hitting his shoulders, scared for my life.
"Y/N! It's okay! Look at me!"
I stop fighting, and look at him. His face has gone back to normal, and his eyes stare into mine.
"Your alright," he whispers, loosening his grip, letting his hand fall from my mouth.
I can't breathe.
"Your a vampire..." I whisper. He nods. "Yeah, I am."
"How?! Why?!" I ask, totally freaking out.
He puts his hands on my shoulders. "Do you know why I told you?"
I shake my head.
"Because I trust you, Y/N. Because I care about you." He kisses me softly. "This is a secret I've been keeping for a very long time, and I trust that you will keep it."
"How are you so sure?" I ask, shaking a little.
He smiles. "I just know you, Y/N." He kisses me one last time. "I think I'm in love with you too..."
My heart stops.
He stares at me. "I promise, I will never, ever, hurt you. You're my mate Y/N."
Mate...
I throw my arms around him.
Vampire or not, I love him.
And I trust him.

Thxs for reading