Imagine 42: Hunted👿 (Lost Boys) Pt. 1

Requested by Tired4rtist
Enjoy!

Sequel to Imagines "Shape-Shifter," and imagine "Don't Hurt My Brother!"

Pairing: Jay x Lost Boys

Summary: *it's been three month since Marko was stabbed by the Surf Nazis.
One night, Jay has a bad nightmare about his past, causing him to wake up and go to the beach for fresh air.
Little did he know that he wouldn't be alone that night...*

*Jays POV*

I groan, tossing and turning as my mind fills with memories of my house burning down, my father being killed, and my mother hiding me before she too, dies.
The whole time...I see the men in black.
The Hunters.
The ones who have hunted my kind for thousands of years, killing us to extinction for world domination.
The dream becomes to real, and I gasp awake, eyes looking everywhere and nowhere at once.
I'm safe...I'm in my bed, in the cave...
Everything is fine.
Still, I can't get rid of the feeling that I'm physically in my dream still.
I sigh, climbing out of my bed before I grab my hoodie and head for the exit.
I need some air...plus the waves crashing against the sand might help calm my nerves.

***

I kick the sand gently, hands buried in my hoodie pocket as my eyes stare down at my feet.
I can't get the images of my mom and dad's final moments out of my head...
It's so terrible what happened to us. All because of greed...
I sit down, brushing aside some of my long hair.
I wonder if mom and dad are proud of me. Of where I've ended up in life...
I sometimes like to think that they watch me from above, making sure that there only son is doing okay in life.
I bite my bottom lip, chewing on it before I hear footsteps behind me.
I look, only to see a group of three men, dressed in black with the silver symbol of an eye stitched on the left side of there chest.
My eyes widen when I see them.
The oldest of them all, stares down at me before smiling.
"Hello, little boy," he smirks, before I see the glint of a silver blade from behind his back.
I instantly get up, but I'm grabbed by the other two.
Shit! They've found me!
Shape shifter hunters.
Bu-but how could they have found me?!
I struggle to get out of there grip, but it's too strong.
The leader approaches me, running the blade down my cheek.
"Thought you could run away from us, shape shifter?"
I don't say anything.
He trails the blade down my neck. "I'd knew I'd find you one day. And just my luck, after eight years of searching for the lost son to the couple I murdered, I saw you shape shift into a wolf that night on the beach..."
Night of the beach?
When I attacked the Surf Nazis!
Panic seizes my chest, and the blade lowers to my heart.
There's no escape for me now...this is the end...
The leader tightens his grip, before taking  a deep breath in.
"Finally," he whispers, "the last shape shifter is MINE!"
The blade goes into my chest.
I gasp, feeling the sting of the blade bury itself into my chest.
Soon, I'm dropped to the ground, the blood pouring out of my chest as they surround me, laughing.
My breathing becomes heavy, and my vision goes blurry...
No...
Is...this the end?
"Jay!"
I hear the familiar voice of David, and I flutter my eyes open to see David and the other three running to me, fangs flashed as they leap for the ones who've stabbed me.
I hear the screams, see my brother vampires sink there teeth in there necks...
But soon, it all goes black.

*David's POV*

"Jay!"
I kneel to his side, gathering him in my arms.
He lays limp.
"No," I cry, "oh dear God no..."
I bring a hand to his neck, feeling the faint pulse of his heartbeat.
"He needs to go back to the cave," Dwayne says.
We all four rush back for the cave, carrying Jay and laying him down on the bed. Immediately, Dwayne rips his shirt apart and cleans his stab wound.
It's bad...it's really bad...
I stand in the corner, panic making me breath heavily as tears stream down my face.
"Please, please..." I whisper, "don't take him away from us..."

Too be continued?