Imagine 18: Big Brothers🐵 (Lost Boys)

Requested by JamieWood821

Enjoy!

Pairing: Lilly x The Lost Boys

Summary: *Lilly is the little sister of the lost Boys, who are always over protective of them. One day, she meets Michael Emerson, and immediately they hit it off.
But...will that be alright with the Lost Boys?*

Lilly's POV

Finally! We're out of that sticken cave and on the boardwalk!
I get off of David's bike and start to run.
"Lilly!" He shouts, which makes me stop dead in my tracks. I slowly turn towards him.
"Remember the rules. No talking to strangers, no getting in trouble, and stay close."
I growl. "How's it it you guys get to do all the fun stuff and I don't?"
"We're older," Marko says, "and wiser."
"Uh, definitely not wiser," I point out, which has Paul doing a sarcastic laugh before giving me the middle finger.
"We need to go talk with Max, so your coming with us," David points out.
Uh, heck no!
"Aw come on!" I whine, "can I at least go get an ice cream and then meet you at Max's video store?"
I give David my best puppy dog eyes, and after a sigh and grumble, he says yes.
"Yay! Thank you!" I run away.
"Come right to Max's video store when you're done!" David calls, but I'm to far gone to hear.
Man, he's always so over protective. They all are. I mean, yes they are my older brothers, and I'm the little sister, but still, they can get to carried away.
I don't have any friends, beside Star. She's alright some days, Laddies the youngest out of us all, but they don't care what he does/say.
But when it comes to me...there are very protective.
I stand in front of the ice cream booth and order a vanilla cone.
I pull out my wallet to pay, but I accidentally drop it.
Bending down, I reach to grab it, but instead I accidentally bumped my head into another skull.
"Ouch!" I pull away, hand over where the pain hurts.
"I'm sorry," he says, looking up at me.
He has brown eyes, a head of brown hair, and a soft voice.
"Its okay," I smile, "thank you though."
He stares at me. "What's your name?"
"Lilly," I lick my cone. "And yours?"
"I'm Michael," he smiles, "Lilly's great, I like Lilly."
I giggle. "Well, Michael's great. I like Michael."
He laughs a little as well before, "do you wanna go get a bite? I'll pay."
My eyes widen. "Yeah! Sure, that sounds great!"
I follow him out onto the boardwalk trail, totally forgetting about what David had said before I went to get the ice cream.

***

David's POV

I smoke a cigarette. "Where is she?" I ask through a growl. "She was supposed to meet us an hour ago and she still hasn't come."
"Maybe she lost track of the time and is having fun?" Dwayne shrugs.
I flick the rest of my smoke. "Come on, let's go look for her."
All four of us hit the paths, staring at every face that passes us. Still no sign of Lilly.
"She is in so much trouble!" I say, before suddenly I see her head of black hair, standing next to a boy...
A boy...
My eyes widen. There chatting, and laughing. Who the fuck is he?
Paul raises an eyebrow. "Hey...who's that?"
"Well, we're gonna find out, aren't we?" I say.

Lilly's POV

We went out for some pizza, then after that, played some boardwalk games.
Michael tried to win me a prize, but instead, I won him one. A little stuffed bear. He said I could keep it, so that's what I did.
Now, we're standing in front of his bike.
"I had a lot of fun tonight," I smile.
"Me too," he says, "do you need a ride home?"
"No thanks, my brothers should-" i stop, the 'oh shit I forgot about my brothers' realization sinking in.
Suddenly, David appears.
"Hi," Michael says, but David only glares.
"Lilly? Whose this?" David asks.
"This is Michael," I say meekly.
"What were you and Michael doing together?" He asks.
"We were just hanging out," I respond, feeling two walls crush me.
David doesn't say anything at first, until Michael chimes in.
"Well, I should probably go, will I see you again Lilly?"
"Yeah," I smile a little, "sure."
Suddenly, Michael tries to give me a hug, which ends with David pushing him off me.
"Don't hug her like that! I could see where your hands were going," he glares, looking like he's ready to kill Michael.
My eyes widen. "What is wrong with you David?! How could you embarrass me like that?! All I wanted was a friend and you just ruined that chance."
I push past him and the other three, storming back to where they parked the bikes.
I sit on the bench, furious.
David runs up with the others. "Lilly?"
I don't look at him.
He sighs. "Look, I'm sorry for overreacting. Its Just hard to realize that your becoming a young woman. Your not the baby sister that we swore to always protect... you're grown up."
I sigh. "David, I know that I'm the only other family member, but...you have to understand that you sometimes get way to over protective. I'll always be your sister, and you have to accept that I'm not a kid anymore and that I don't need constant watching."
David bites his lip. "Alright alright, I get it. You can hang out with Michael. Just don't make stupid mistakes, alright?"
I smile. "Sure, Davy," I mess his hair up.

Hope you liked it!