Imagine 62: Alastor's Deal❤ (Hazbin Hotel x Lost Boys)

before beginning, this is a mashup of the animated comedy series Hazbin Hotel and The Lost Boys.

For those who have NOT watched Hazbin Hotel, then you'll most likely be confused as to WHAT this is.
But for those who have seen it, enjoy!!

********

pairing: Y/N x Lost Boys x Alastor

summary: *one night while Y/N is sitting on a rock of the beach and singing a delightful tune, she unknowingly attracts the attention of one of Hell's highest overlords.
Alastor, the Radio Demon😈
Secretly, he's been watching Y/N for a long time, until tonight he finally approaches her, and tries to convince her to come to Hell with him and become his. But, the Lost Boys put a stop to it*

*Y/N's POV*

It's strange, for some reason the guys have been super watchful over me these past few weeks.
They won't allow me to go out at 3:00 AM by myself, nor do they even EVER allow me to go outside by myself.
I've tried asking why, but they won't give me an exact answer.
It's weird, but at least tonight I managed to sneak out.
They decided to go asleep early tonight, so once they were asleep, I snuck out and decided to take a nice walk on the moonlit beach.
Its so peaceful out here, a soft mist blowing against my skin, the waves crashing against rocks and land.
At one point during my walk, I sit on a rock and stare up at the full moon.
I'm a ways away from the cave, and with the waves being as loud as they are, they won't hear me.
I take a breath in, and begin to sing.

"Sitting all alone, mouth full of gum,
in the driveway.
My friends aren't far, in the back of
my car, lay there bodies..."

I inhale another breath and begin to harmonize.

"Where's my mind? where's my mind?
They'll be here pretty soon, looking
through my room, for the money.
I'm biting my nails. I'm to young to
go to jail, its kind of funny.
Where's my mind? Where's my mind?
Where's my mind? Where's my mind?"

I continue to sing for a while, without knowing that there's someone, or someTHING watching me from a distance away...

*Author's POV*

After a fun filled night of terror and death, the Radio Demon decides to take a little stroll on a beach, whistling one of his many songs while he twirls his microphone staff.
No doubt, it's always fun to scare the living daylights out of the puny mere mortals, but there was something missing...
Something...different.
As crazy as it may sound, the Radio Demon—Alastor—felt a little empty inside.
Being the most feared demon in Hell means he's always alone.
And maybe, JUST maybe, its starting to sink in Alastor.
What he really needs, he realizes, is someone to stand beside him.
Imagine! Two of the most powerful demons! Standing side by side, the most feared of them all...
They would be unstoppable.
And yet...
Alastor stops walking, and exhales.
There's no one that catches his fancy. No one that would be of his interest.
Not in Hell anyway.
Until suddenly, he hears something.
A voice, a young woman's voice, singing beautifully.
Unable to help himself, he follows the sound of the voice until he then sees her, sitting on a rock, alone, singing by the ocean.
His crimson eyes widen, and slowly, a devilish smirk appears on his face as his long clawed fingers begin to tap on the rock he hides behind.
This woman is no stranger to Alastor. There's been many times he's seen her, but she's always around the four bastard vampires that are a thorn in Alastor's side.
What does she even SEE in them, Alastor wonders.
But tonight, she's alone.
An idea sparks in his head.