Imagine 4: Don't be scared Y/N! 😱 (Marko)

Pairing: Y/N x Marko

Summary: *Marko takes Y/N to the bridge where all the half vampires goes.🖤*

Y/N's POV

Marko parks his bike right on the edge of the train tracks, climbing off and walking forward. "Come on," he laughs, "this'll be fun."
"I don't know," I follow behind hesitantly, "I've-I've never done this before."
"Well, we're right on time." He jumps on the train tracks, balancing horribly to try and make me laugh.
I don't.
"Here," he stops right at the hole in the bridge. "This is it,"
"Marko..." I sigh, "I don't wanna."
"You'll do fine!" He jumps down, dangling on the  bar, staring up at me. "Better be quick though!"
I want to turn right around and walk back home, but the way he smiles up at me, laughing...
I trust Marko, if he says I'll be fine, then I'll be fine.
I slowly lower myself and grab a bar, face to face with Marko.
"You did it!" He swings his legs around, and hits me a couple of times on accident.
"Stop it!" I cry, squeezing as hard as I can. He only laughs, looking up.
"Marko I'm not a half vampire! Why are we doing this?"
But before he can respond, I hear the train horn go off.
Oh shi...
Desperately, I try to pull myself up before it's too late, but Marko tells me to stop.
"Just hold on tight!" He shouts, and all of a sudden, we're shaking.
I scream a little, feeling my hands slip, but he only laughs.
I shout insults at him, but it doesn't anger him. Not even the slightest.
For one minute, we're shaking and hanging on, until Marko smiles.
"Don't be scared Y/N!"
And then he lets go.
"Marko!!" I scream. His body disappears in the fog, and I'm completely alone.
Finally, I can't hold anymore.
My grip loosens, and I fall.
I scream loudly, thinking that I'm going to die, that I won't be able to go to college, or start a family.
I fall for several moments, bracing myself for the hit, but instead, I stop.
I still scream for a few seconds, until I open my eyes and look down.
I'm not dead, or on the ground. Instead, I'm hovering.
And someone is holding me.
I look up to see Marko's face. He's smiling his famous Chesire cat smile, arms holding me tight.
"See? I told you you'd be okay."
A side of me wants to punch him for scaring me like that, but the other is seriously happy that my best friend is a vampire who can fly.
I bury my face in his chest, and he flies us back up to where he parked his bike.

Thxs for reading!