Imagine 55: Not A Good Day🙁 (Lost Boys)

Pairing: Paul x Lost Boys

Summary: *Paul's not having a good day, and the guys notice it and try to cheer him up.*

Requested by Tired4rtist

*Paul's POV*

"Hey Paul, you coming to dinner tonight?" Dwayne asks, coming into view.
I sigh, shaking my head. "Nah, I'm good."
"Bro what's the matter?" Dwayne touches my shoulder. "You seem down, lately."
"I'm fine," I lie, smiling a fake smile to reassure him.
He doesn't entirely believe me, but he nods and walks to the other side with Marko and David.
They talk about something, me most likely, before David approaches me.
He leans down. "Snap out of it and suck it up!"
I furrow my brow.
Dwayne runs up and grabs him by the arm, pulling him to the other side of the room.
"Dude seriously?"
"What?!" David says, "that usually works!"
Jesus.
Yeah I'm not really that fine, I'm just a little bummed about everything is all.
We don't do anything fun, and going out and murdering people for blood is...well...not entirely fun.
Marko approaches me next. "Hey boo," he throws his arms around me, "my favorite."
"Ew, gross," I push his arms off me, "what do you want?"
"Well, I was thinking we should go to a concert."
"A WHAT?!" David asks, but Dwayne shushes him.
Concert hmm?
Sounds interesting.
"Well, okay, when we should do that?"
"Tonight," Marko smirks.

***
*At the concert*

"WHOO!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!" I bang my head to a badass Metallica song, along with Marko.
David tries to act like he's too cool for this, but he can't deny that he's having fun.
Me and Marko rush forward, diving in the MOSH pit and making asses of ourselves.
BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!

Thxs for reading!
Sorry if it sounds rushed, I'm just pretty busy is all.