Imagine 70/Finale: Snowball fight!❄ (Lost Boys)

pairing: Y/N x Lost Boys

Summary: *Y/N gets the boys to like the snow, by dragging them in a snowball fight!*

*Y/N's POV*

"Deck the halls, with something something," I mumble under my breath, making up the words to a Christmas song that's been stuck in my head.
My fingers work delicately at putting string through popcorn, before I hold it up in the air. Hmm, festive!
Now all I need is to hang it over the cave's entrance.
The boys will be pretty surprised to see how I managed to turn this cave into a Christmas wonderland in less then two hours.
But in all honestly, I had to work with what I had, which wasn't too much.
But I managed to make it all look good.
At some point, the boys return, David a shivering snow covered mess, Dwayne squeezing his soaking wet hair and water falling to the floor, Paul brushing snow off his jacket, and Marko fretting over his now flat curls.
"I hate the snow," David grumbles, wiping himself off, before going over to where a barrel fire is lit.
I roll my eyes. "But it's fun! You get to go sledding, build a snowman, have snowball fights-" I gasp, grabbing Paul and Marko by the collars of there shirts. "LET'S HAVE A SNOWBALL FIGHT!"
"A what now?" Paul asks, which makes my jaw drop. He doesn't know what a snowball fight is?!
"We are going back outside right now and having a snowball fight. DAVID?! You're coming with us!"
"No I am not," David grumbles, "that game is for children."
"But its fun!" I whine, "please."
"No."
"Pretty please?" I bat my eyes at him, but he shakes his head. 
"Damn it David you're going outside with us or else you're grounded for two weeks!"
"You can't ground me," David remarks in a threatening tone.
"The heck I can't," I reply, giving him a stern, mean look, holding his stare as if it's a game of dominance.
Which in the end, I win.
"Alright fine, if it quits your yapping," David says in an annoyed tone.
I giggle in an evil way. This is gonna be to much fun.

***

"Okay, usually we're supposed to be on teams, but since there is an uneven number of us, it's going to be a free for all," I grab a handful of snow, "take the snow, shape it into a ball, and then throw it at whoever you see."
"Can I throw it at David's head?" Paul asks, before flinching when David raises his hand to hit him.
"For most people, no, but since we're vampires and don't get hurt that easily, throw it wherever you want."
Paul chuckles in an evil way. "With pleasure."
"Alright," I say, "1, 2, 3!"
We all run to a spot where we can take cover. Me behind a tree, David behind a rock, Dwayne up IN a tree, Paul behind a snow mound he somehow built in ten seconds, and Marko beside Paul.
Of course those two would pair up. Of freaking course.
In five minutes, we all got a ton of snowballs, and once the first ball is thrown, it's all a mess.
Balls are flying everywhere, we're running back and forth, dodging, slipping and sliding.
David manages to hit Dwayne in the back, and I manage to hit David in his face when he got distracted over his victory.
Paul and Marko are literally in the middle of all this chaos, laughing, throwing balls and at all of us, and barely getting hit themselves.
At some point, Marko throws three balls in a row at me.
"Ow! Hey no fair!"
"You said there's no rules!" Paul laughs, before suddenly, I see Dwayne sneak up behind him with a bucket of snow, dumping it over Paul and Marko's heads.
I gasp, and die of laughter.
"Wha-HEY!" Paul shouts, spitting snow out of his mouth.
Dwayne smirks. "There's no rules."
"YOU'RE SO DEAD!" Marko and Paul chase after Dwayne in a rage, and I lay on my back, dying of laughter.
David runs past me, covered in snow, his hands outstretched before suddenly, a HUGE mound of snow lifts from the ground into the air, hovering over Marko, Dwayne, and Paul.
David clenches his hands into fists, and the snow mound falls on top of Marko, Paul, and Dwayne, burying them.
"Just because I said that there isn't rules does not MEAN YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM!" I say, but I'm dying of laughter.
David chuckles. "Whose said they're dead?"
Paul emerges from the snow mound. "You asshole!" he shouts, shivering, "I'll kill you!"
"Ooh, I'm so scared," David says sarcastically, rolling his eyes.
Marko comes up second, and Dwayne third, taking deep gulps of air.
"This game is dangerous! What kid plays this?!" Marko says, and I laugh, knowing then that it was time for all of us to head back in the cave. 

***

We all gather around our barrel fire, blankets wrapped around us and cups of hot liquid in our hands.
Paul and Marko haven't stopped shivering, but Dwayne managed to heat up pretty fast. 
"That was insane," I giggle.
David nods.  "But fun,"
"Yeah. Next time though," Paul points at David, "you're mine."
David smirks, leaning closer to him. "I'd like to see you try, little man."
I laugh again. "Merry Christmas."
"Merry Christmas Y/N," they all say back.

STAY TUNED FOR THE FINAL PART OF THIS BOOK!