Imagine 33: No One Is Taking You Away🧑 (Lost Boys)

Sequel to Imagine 32: Tantrums!

Requested by Alienfrfr

Summary: *The Frog Brothers storm the cave of the Lost Boys, searching for the vampires. Four year old Jay hides in the corner, afraid that they'll take her away*

*Jays POV*

"Holy shit!"
"Vampire hotel!"
Two unknown voices fill the silence of the cave, making me sit up, clutching my stuff bear to my chest.
Two boys dressed in green are running around the cave, turning everything up on it's head, looking for something.
Or, someone.
Fear pulses through me as I climb out of bed, running down the little hole in the cave that my brothers made for emergency.
I climb up the rock wall, crawling into the corner, holding my bear to my chest.
My heart is pounding as I hear the voices, coming closer.
I squeeze the bear tighter.
"Go away, go away..." I whisper, tears sliding down my face.
Memories of past trauma fills my mind, making me cry.
What if these boys are here to kidnap me? To take me back to my abusive mommy and daddy?
I don't want to go back.
I want to stay here, with the Lost Boys.
Please... don't let them take me.

***
*David's POV*

"Jay!" I run to Marko and the others. We just got out of our little sleeping den, only to see the room an absolute mess.
And our little sister, Jay, missing.
Marko is absolutely panicked.
Dwayne is searching every inch of the cave.
And Paul is screaming her name.
Where is she?! Where is our sister?!
I run to her room, and look through the hidey hole we made in case of emergencies.
"Jay?!" I shout her name, before suddenly, I hear her sweet little voice fill the air.
"David!"
Relief floods my chest.
I reach my arms out, and she jumps into them.
Thank God she's alright.
The other three run inside as I sit on Jays bed with her in my arms.
Her face is an absolute mess of tears, and her clothes are stained from the cave wall.
How long was she in there?
"Hey," I wipe her tears, "what's wrong?"
She shakes her head.
"Jay," Marko kneels in front of her, holding her hand. "Did you have a nightmare?"
She shakes her head again.
"What happened?" Dwayne asks.
Jay sniffles. "Ba-bad people...ca-came," she stutters.
I furrow a brow. "What did they look like?" I ask.
"They were dressed in green, and they looked mean," she sobs.
Frog Brothers.
Those bastards came into our home, and scared our little sister.
Anger kicks in.
Jay wraps her arms around my neck. "Don't let them take me away! Please!" She cries, "I-I'll be a good girl! Honest!"
"Aw, sis," Marko takes her, and hugs her while one hand runs up and down her back lovingly. "No one is ever taking you away."
"That's right," Dwayne steps in, "we're family. And family sticks together."
Jay wipes her eyes, still sniffling.
I stand up as well. "You don't have to worry," I brush a lock of hair from her eyes, "we'll always protect you. No matter what."
We all group hug, and soon, she's calmed down.
Jay is our little sister, and through thick and thin, she will remain that way.

Hope you like it!