The End/Goodbye From Lost Boys

Valerie: Okay boys! Like we rehearsed!

Marko & Paul: *Messing with each other by smacking the back of each other's heads.*

Dwayne: *Looking at a cut in his hand.*

David: *rolls eyes* Do we have too?

Valerie: Yes you do! Now every stand and face the camera!

David: *sighs* fine. *Clears throat* hello everyone, I'm David.

Dwayne: *waves* And I'm Dwayne.

Marko: *sticks his tongue out and does a rock sign* I'm the favorite boy, Marko.

Paul: *smacks Marko in the back of the head* Shut it you, everyone knows that I'm the favorite. Paul, by the way. *Winks at the camera*

David: And we are the Lost Boys. We all came here together because of Valerie, *glares at the camera* and because she wanted us all to say thank you to all the readers of this book titled "The Lost Boys Imagines & Preferences."

Dwayne: I'm quite surprised to see people writing fan fiction about us.

Paul: More like fan fiction about me.

Marko: No! Me!

Paul & Marko: *Getting in a wrestling match while David rolls his eyes.*

Valerie: Will you stop for five minutes and wrap this up?! We gotta continue the next book!

David: Fine, *turns to the camera* so as a conclusion, we will give out the statistics of this book. There is a total of 70 imagines in this book, and 21 preferences. Including a total of 4 imagines that aren't about us, *waves his hand around*, now we will list how many imagines featured each Lost boy separately, and how many featured all four of us. First off, there are 10 imagines of just Marko.

Marko: 10! Because I'm the best boy! Everyone knows it!

Paul: *glares at Marko*

David: There are 3 of Paul.

Paul: WHAT?! *turns towards a smirking Marko* You little shit you!

David: Shut up boys. There are 2 of just Dwayne. And 7 of just me. In conclusion, Marko and I were the most written about. *Whispers* of course we are.

Paul: That is complete bullshit! I demand a recount of this!

Valerie: Paul, be quiet.

Paul: Yes ma'am.

David: Now, there is a total of 43 imagines including all four of us, because I guess most readers love all of us equally, so quit your bitching Paul!

Paul: *Rolls eyes* I'd like to see how you'd react with only 3 stories written about you...

Dwayne: At least you didn't get just 2...

David: MOVING ON! This book has reached a total of 59.9K reads and 996 votes in less then a year. Damn...

Valerie: I'll take it from here. I'm honestly shocked to see it has gotten that much in such short time. I never imagined it to get past 500 reads, but here we are, nearly at 60K reads! A HUGE thank you to all the people who have read, commented, voted, shared, and added this book to your reading lists! And now, we have reached 100 parts, and now it's time to shut it down. But we will see you in my next book "The Lost Boys Imagines & Preferences 2!" I will comment the link that way you'll find it! Love you all! Say bye boys!

Everyone: Bye bye!

THE END