Imagine 3: Storm⛈️ (David)

Pairing: David x Y/N

Summary: *Y/N and David take there kids to the boardwalk for a night of fun, but it's soon interrupted by a raging rain/wind storm😱*

Y/N's POV

"Daddy! Daddy can we go on the bumper cars?"
David laughs softly before he lets go of the kids hands. "Sure, but come straight back here when your done!" He calls as they run full speed to the bumper cars.
I smile softly, watching my son and daughter laugh as they hit each other.
David and I have been married for about six years, and just five years ago, we were blessed with a set of twins.
Jaxon, and Mary❤️. The sweetest little joys we've ever had.
I walk slowly, holding a single daisy that I stole from the flower shop. Even though I'm not looking, I can feel David's eyes on me, watching my every move.
He wraps his arms around me, leaning in to smell my perfume.
"You look so beautiful tonight, Y/N," he whispers, slightly nipping at my neck.
I giggle softly. "You're not so bad yourself," I blush, which makes him smile before he kisses my lips.
The guys run up besides us. "Hey, Max needs to speak with you."
David glares at them for a moment, because they interrupted us, but he sighs. "Okay," he looks at me, "I'll be right back love."
"Okay," we kiss once more, "take your time."
He disappears into the crowd right when the kids run up. "Where's daddy?"
"Daddy's doing business," Dwayne reaches out to take my son's hand. "Want me to win you a prize?"
His eyes widen. "YEAH!" Jaxon jumps and down, holding onto Dwayne's hand.
Dwayne laughs, "well alright! Let's go do this!"
They run off, leaving behind me, Marko, Paul, and my daughter.
I look around the boardwalk, and hanging up is a bright white stuffed bunny with a pink nose and floppy ears.
An idea occurs.
"Hey guys? Can you watch Mary for me?"
I don't wait for an answer, I move towards the booth with the prize.
Paul sighs, glancing at Mary. "I got an idea."
"What is it?" Marko asks.
Paul smirks. "Let's see who she loves more."
Marko rolls his eyes, but secretly, he's dying to know.
"Hey kid, whose your favorite uncle? Me, or Marko?"
Mary glances at them, still sucking her thumb.
Paul pulls a sweet out of his pocket. "I'll give you a cookie if you pick me."
"That's totally cheating," Marko says, crossing his arms before leaning down and whispering, "I'll give you ten cookies if you pick me."
Paul glares at Marko, but it's interrupted by Mary reaching out for Marko to pick her up.
"Damn it!" Paul curses, as Marko picks Mary up.
"Looks like I'm good with kids," Marko laughs, blowing raspberries on Mary's cheeks.
She giggles hysterically right when I come back with the toy.
"Look sweetie! Momma won you a present."
I take her from Marko's arms and give her the stuffed bunny.
David comes back a few moments later, along with Dwayne and a happy Jaxon whose holding a stuffed dinosaur.
"Did I miss anything?" David asks, running a hand through Mary's blond hair.
"Not really," I laugh, before a sudden wind hits me in the back. Hard enough to push me forward a few steps.
"Jesus! It's so windy!" I hold Mary against my chest.
David looks up at the sky, and it begins to rain. Scratch that, it begins to POUR.
"Shit...this is gonna be a big storm," he whispers. "Quick! On the bikes before it gets any worse!"
Everyone is running. The wind has already knocked over three light poles, and tin roofing has flown over our heads.
"We're almost there!"
We run to the guys bikes.
I hand Mary to Paul, and Marko takes Jaxon. I climb onto the back of David's bike and look at my kids.
There sitting on the front, secured, and when the bikes turn on, we speed down the steps and across the beach, on our way to Hudsons bluff.
It's a complete rain storm, but we speed through it. I keep my eyes locked on Marko and Paul, who have a protective hand over my kids.
I'm completely drenched and I can't see anything from how dark it is.
Suddenly, David slams on the brakes, and we nearly crash.
"We're here!" He climbs off quickly, rushing over to get Mary and Jaxon.
I take Jaxon, and we all run down the steps that lead into the caves entrance. The sea is raging and a loud crack of lightening goes off above our heads.
When we make it inside, we all take a breather, listening to the downpour of the rain.
Marko shakes his head aggressively, droplets of water splattering across the stone floor.
Dwayne takes his vest off, hanging it up on the broken fountain.
And Paul...
"Oh nooooooo!" Paul whines, grabbing his hair. "It took me two hours to get it right this morning and now it's ruined! RUINED!"
He honestly looks like he's about to cry, which has Marko and Dwayne laughing at him.
But we're silenced by another crack of lightening.
Mary cries loudly, and so does Jaxon.
"Mommy! I'm scared!"
"It's okay! It's alright kids, come here."
David opens his arms and they run into them. He squeezes them protectively, leaning in to kiss there heads.
"We're safe here loves. Don't be scared, daddy will protect you...I'll never let anything hurt you."
The way he says it, with such determination...
Makes me fall in love with him even more.
David's always been protective of this family, of the guys and me, and now the little kids.
I've seen what happens when he gets angry, or feels like something or someone is threatening. It's scary...
He catches me staring, and he smiles.
Marko glances up at the ceiling. "Looks like it won't let up anytime soon. Maybe a movie will help the kids relax."
Dwayne walks over to the TV (a new addition because Paul wanted it) and puts in a Disney movie.
David sets the kids on the old couch, wrapping a blanket around them and turning the volume up.
He kisses them one last time and leaves, joining us on the other side of the cave.
"Hey," he sits besides me. "How are you?"
"Fine, and you?"
He shrugs, "pretty good honestly," he smiles, and my heart flutters.
"What did Max want?" I ask, and David sighs. "A group of vampires have been going around, making there presence known in Santa Carla."
My eyes widen. Another vampire group? That's definitely not good news...
He touches my face. "I promise you, Y/N, I will always be there for you and our children. I'll protect you all, even if I die trying."
I pull him into a deep kiss, ignoring the guys comments in the background.
This man, this vampire, is my mate.
My love.
My husband.
Mine forever...

Don't forget to request!🖤🖤🖤