Imagine 50: Jail Time🤭 (Lost Boys)

Pairing: Paul x Marko

Summary: *Marko gets sick, but tries to act like Mr. Tough guy and tries to hide it. But Paul sees otherwise. So he tries to help.*

Requested by Tired4rtist
Enjoy!

*Paul's POV*

"Yo, you don't look so good."
Marko comes stumbling out of our room, dragging his feet and groaning.
"I'm fine," he says, inhaling a breath and straightening his shoulders to make it seem like he's okay. "Fit as a fiddle."
I scoff. "Yeah right," I grab him by the arm. "Come on, get back into bed."
"No!" He fights me, and it's a struggle.
I try to push him back into our room. "You need lots of rest and medicine! Stop being a baby!"
Still, Marko puts on such a struggle. "You can't make me!"
"The hell I can't!" I laugh and snap my fingers. "Jail for you!"
Instantly, Marko's feet comes up from underneath and stick to the ceiling and he hangs upside down.
Immediately, he gets pissed off. "Bring me down this instant! Paul!"
I whistle a little tune, rolling back and forth on my toes. "If you're a good boy and take your medicine, you'll come down."
"You-" he begins to shout insults and names, names that I don't even dare say out loud.
Still, I laugh. "Don't be such a little kid," I smile. "I'm your older brother, and it's my responsibility to make sure you're healthy."
Finally, Marko sighs, giving up on fighting. "Fine, whatever."
"Good baby brother," I snap my fingers and he comes back down.
"Aw," I throw my arm across his shoulder as we walk to get his medicine. "Don't hate on me. Tell you what, once you're all better, we'll go the boardwalk and have some fun. Just you and me."
Marko sighs. "I'm gonna get you back, Paul. One day, you wait and see."
I laugh. "I'll hold you up to it."

Thxs for reading.
Announcement: From this moment forward until I'm ready, I won't be taking any more requests.
I have a lot I need to focus on and writing these imagines and requests takes up too much time. So for now, this book is ON HOLD!