How will the guys react to Y/N being kissed by one of her friends?🙈

David: if it was a man, he'll fly off his bike, running over and punching him right in the jaw. If it was a woman who kisses Y/N, he'd approach the two of you and glare at your friend, saying that Y/N is taken while he shakes his arm around your waist.
You would giggle a little at his jealousy, but overall, you'd always choose David. No matter what🙂

Paul: if it was a man, he'd run over to you and act super excited like "Hey Y/N! *Picks you up and kisses you hard* I missed you baby! *Sees your friend* oh I'm her boyfriend by the way. *Laughs a little kissing you again*"
If it was a woman, he'd tell your friend that your taken, BUT!!!! he would agree with your friend😂 his words would be, "to be honest, I don't blame ya. Y/N is seriously hot, I'd kiss her too if I was a woman."
You'd be stunned, but you'll laugh your ass off. No one can compare to your Pauly😘

Dwayne: if it was a man, he would be super jealous. But he's not the type to get involved in the moment. So, he'll wait until you get home and he'll ask you about it. He'd be sad a little, but understanding. You tell him that nothing would ever make you change your mind about Dwayne, and you'd hug him.
If it was a woman, he'd approach you, asking "Is that some new way of saying hello?"
You'd laugh, and tell him everything, and that you'll always love Dwayne, and no one else. That makes him happy...🙂

Marko: if it was a man, Marko would literally stalk him to a dark ally way, and tell him to his face that Y/N is his, and that if he'd ever try funny stuff again, he'd "take care of him" (something David would do 😂)
If it was a woman, he'd be seriously confused. "Uhh... Y/N? Why did that just happen?"
His confusion makes you giggle, and you tell him that he doesn't have to worry about it, that you'll always love your Marky... (A nickname you gave him)🙃

I found the CUTEST picture of Kiefer Sutherland and Alex Winter (aka, David and Marko)
Check it out in the banner!

Also, this was requested by Butterup2