Imagine 14: Girls Night 😄 (Star)

Pairing: Y/N x Star

Summary: *Y/N notices that Star is feeling a little down, so to cheer her up, they have a girls night*

Y/N's POV

I sit on the floor next to Star. Her head is down, fingers playing with her glittery skirt.
She hasn't said a word in hours, usually she says something, but not today.
The guys come into view, horsing around like dummies.
Well, Marko and Paul are anyway.
"Dude, wanna make a bet?"
"Oh?" Marko perks up, "what kind of bet?"
Paul smirks, fixing his jacket. "Let's see who will be the first to get a date. Losers have to do whatever the winner says."
"Your on!" Marko says, laughing with Paul as they run outside.
Jeez, such dorks.
David rolls his eyes. "That's childish," he says, before also saying, "I'm gonna win."
Dwayne chuckles a little, and soon the four of them are gone.
Leaving behind Star and me.
She sighs softly behind me.
"Hey, are you alright?" I ask finally.
She looks at me, nodding a little. "Yeah, just...peachy."
She stands up and walks to the broken fountain.
I follow. "No, your not. Tell me, what's up?"
Star pushes aside a strand of curly dark hair. "It's just...I feel like I don't belong here. The guys barely pay any attention to me. Sometimes I get the feeling that they don't care if I disappear."
Ohhh...
I walk up to her. "I would," I smile, "I care about you Star."
She smiles a little, but it's forced. "That's sweet, Y/N."
"I have an idea. Let's go have some fun."
Her head raises a little. "What do you mean?"
"I mean let's get out of this cave and go have a girls night!" I grab our jackets. "What do you say?"
"Y/N..." She trails off, laughing a little. "Won't they get mad?"
"We'll leave a note. Don't worry, I handle the boys," I wink.
Finally, she caves. "Alright, let's do this."

*Later*

I park my bike and we get off. "So Star, what do you want to do first?"
"Hmm," she brings a finger to her lip, looking around at all the stores. "How about we go there?"
She points at a little vintage store, with a ton of cute clothes being displayed in the window.
"Great idea!" I take her hand, "let's go in!"
We run inside, and instantly our eyes widen.
Clothes... everywhere.
Extremely CUTE clothes.
Her smile widens as she runs over to the skirts.
I go to the ripped jeans.
"Y/N!" She calls, I turn to see her holding up a really pretty black and red skirt. "What do you think?"
"I think it would look seriously gorgeous on you," I say, and she blushes. I come over and touch it. "I think a black crop top would go well with it," I search through the clothes, "oh! Here's one!"
I give it to her. "Go try them on!"
She giggles, running off into the changing room.
I wait outside.
When she comes back out I squeal a little.
"You look so pretty!" I say, bringing her into a hug.
"Th-thank you," she smiles, hugging me back. "But I don't have any money..."
"Don't worry, I'll pay for everything. Tonight, it's all about you."
Her eyes widen a little, but she smiles again.

*After the store*

We walk out with two bags in hand. "Okay, where to next?" I ask her.
She scans the area. She's beginning to loosen up and actually be happy, which is exactly what I wanted.
"Have you ever tried an Elephant Ear?" I ask. Her eyes widen a little horrified.
I laugh. "Its not a real Elephant Ear, here I'll show you."
I walk up to the stand and order one.
It comes out fresh and hot.
"Here," I rip a chunk off for her. "You'll like it."
She blows to cool it down, but right when her lips touch the sweet fried pastry, her eyes widen.
"This is so good!" She eats it fast, licking her fingertips. "Oh my goodness."
"Have the guys ever done anything fun with you?" I ask as we walk down the path.
She shakes her head. "Not really. I mean, they let me walk around the boardwalk, but Laddie is always with me. I'm kinda like a babysitter."
My heart falls. I might just have a talk with those boys later.
I wrap my arm around her. "Well, whenever you want to have fun, you got me. We're sisters."
If the guys can be brothers, then I make Star my sister.
She smiles, hugging me. "I wouldn't want anyone else to be my sister."

***

We ran around the boardwalk for hours, eating, drinking, going on rides, and she loved every second of it.
When we went home she ran into her room and changed, hoping maybe that the guys will notice.
Finally, the four walk in.
Paul is holding his head up high, smiling from ear to ear.
While the other three hang there heads low and drag there feet.
"Jeez, what happened to you?" I ask.
Paul laughs, rubbing his hands together. "I won the bet! I got a date first!"
He laughs, and Marko slams himself on a chair. "I can't believe I lost."
He literally looks like his world has been crushed.
Dwyane, not so much.
"I almost won, but her friend butt in," Dwayne says. "At least I'm not David."
"Why? What happened to David?" I ask.
David sighs. "I got smacked in the face."
I start busting up laughing.
"It's not funny!" David whines.
"No, it's hilarious," I laugh, wiping my eyes.
Star comes out.
David's eyes widen. "Star?"
She smiles.
"Wow, you look great," Dwayne says.
Marko perks up. "Nice outfit!"
"Yeah, while you four were out, Star and I decided to have some fun ourselves."
I get up and hug her, and she laughs.
Paul sits. "Well, as your winner, I shall make use of it." He takes his boots off, then his socks. "I command you to rub my feet."
Markos eyes widen. "Hell no! Do it yourself!"
"Sorry, but a deals a deal," I mumble.
Marko flashes me a deadly stare, and Paul laughs.
David chuckles a little. "Well, better get on it then."
"Oh it's not going to be just him," Paul says, getting comfy. "All of you are gonna take turns."
And that's our cue to beeline out of there.

Thxs for reading.