Imagine 61: "Let's Just Stay Here."😴 (Marko)

pairing: Y/N x Marko

summary: *Marko wants to stay in bed with Y/N and just hangout*

requested by Archer2022

*Y/N's POV*

I groan, rolling over on my right side, only to accidently bump into a sleeping Marko.
I grunt awake, to see a passed out blonde young vampire sleeping peacefully beside me.
I can't help but a smile a little, before my eyes see the clock past his shoulder.
9:38 PM!
Damn it we overslept!
The others are probably at the boardwalk by now!!
I start to push on Marko. "Marko, Marko wake up!"
"Mmm no," he groans rolling on his stomach and throwing the pillow over his head. "Five more minutes."
"Marko its 9:38."
"So?"
"So we gotta go!" I start to throw the blankets aside, before I yelp feeling his hand grab my wrist and pull me back into the bed and onto his chest.
"Let's just stay here," he says, smiling a half asleep smile. "We're not needed anywhere."
"Uh yes we are!" I try to get up but he by now has his arms wrapped around me, keeping me there. "David will be pissed if you're not there at the meeting at Max, and I have to go Christmas shopping for you!"
"Aww really?" He smiles at me, before hugging me and kissing my forehead. "I know one Christmas present you can give me."
"What's that?" I ask.
"Staying here," he responds, giving me that puppy dog stare of his.
Deep down...staying here all day would be pretty nice.
The boardwalk is probably insanely packed anyways...
I sigh, giving in and crawling up to his side and laying down.
"There, see?" he shifts so that were face to face, with our feet intertwined and our arms wrapped around each other. "Isn't that better?"
"Maybe..." I mumble, before smirking. "I know how we can make it better."
Before he can reply, I pull him into a deep kiss, sneaking my arms around his neck.
He responds to the kiss, making a satisfying sound in the back of his throat before I feel his hands run up my back.
When we pull away for air, we touch foreheads.
"I love you."
"I love you too," he smiles.

thanks for reading!