Imagine 39: Siren Swimmers💧(Marko)

Requested by jj_collie_aid
Enjoy!

Pairing: Cameron x Marko

Summary: *Marko and his Siren girlfriend/momma to his baby, Maddox, decide to go for a walk on the beach with there newborn son.*

*Cameron's POV*

"Hey babe," Marko walks in, kissing the top of my head before running a hand through our first born baby boys bald head as he sleeps in my arms. "And hello to you," he giggles quietly, to make sure he doesn't wake him.
I smile softly.
I met Marko about two years ago, when I was washed up on the beach and he was on a nightly stroll when he found me.
You see, I'm not a human.
I'm a Siren.
In other words, a mermaid.
Being a mermaid, I have the ability to transfer into my human form when I'm on land, and when my feet touch the water, I'm back into my mermaid form.
Lately though, I've been more in tune with my human side, since I gave birth to our son, Maddox.
Marko sits beside me, taking the baby in his arms and rocking him gently. 
I exhale softly.
He looks at me. "Wanna go for a walk on the beach?"
It's as if he read my mind.
"I would love too," I stand up, "let me get Maddox's blankie."
"Alright," Marko says, before his eyes fall on Maddox.
He's still asleep in his arms, and Marko smiles.
"Handsome little guy," he laughs, before I come back and get Maddox ready for our walk.
Soon, were out the door and walking on the beach.
We walk side by side, as my eyes are lost in the ocean.
I haven't been a mermaid in so long...I wonder how my family is. My mother, father, brother and sister.
But when I do go back, they'll be able to see there grandson.
I just hope they'll accept him.
Maddox is a hybrid, between Siren and Vampire.
He'll have the abilities to swim under the water for long periods of time, but he also will most likely need to drink blood...
I stop walking, and Marko looks at me. "You good?"
"Yeah," I smile, looking at him before I take his hand into mine. "I'm just really happy."
"So am I," he smiles, before laughing a little. "I don't even know how it was possible that you got pregnant."
I laugh as well, "I'm a Siren, dummy," I smack his arm gently, "you're swimmers aren't dead to me like they are to humans."
He laughs again, and Maddox wakes up.
We both look down at our little angel. "When will he able to turn Siren?"
"About around the age of five," I say, touching Maddox's chin gently. "I can't wait to see his first transformation."
"Me too," he winks at me, and from there, we sit on the beach and listen to the waves.

Thxs for reading!