Imagine 20: "Fine, then we'll just stay right here,"🙃 (Lost Boys)

Pairing: Y/N x Lost Boys

Summary: *being a senior can be tricky! Especially when it comes to spontaneous tests your teacher bring up...Y/N needs to study, but the Lost Boys want to spend time with her...*

Y/N's POV

I walk home with a humongous pile of books in my arms.
Another test, another migraine.
I go upstairs in my room, shutting the door behind me to study. I told my parents that I'd be busy studying, so that they won't interrupt me.
I need all the time alone to pass this.
I turn on my desk light, opening up a medium sized book and beginning my search for answers that I think are right, or good enough.
I sigh, rubbing the side of my head. I can't wait to graduate, it'll be nice...still though, college?
I don't really want to leave Santa Carla, nor do I want to leave the Lost Boys.
Its not like they can go with me, they don't go to school. How could they when there vampires?
Oh! Speaking of which...damn it. I was suppose to go out with them tonight, I forgot to tell them about the test!
I look out the window, tempted to run out and go tell them, but at the same time, I'd be wasting valuable study time.
So I shake my head, pick up a pencil, and continue.
About a hour later, when the sun is down and it's pitch black, I hear a tapping on my window.
I look up from my desk, to see Dwayne outside.
"Wha-" I run over and open the window, looking down to see Marko, Paul, and David. "What are you doing here?!" I shout whisper, totally annoyed.
"We had a date," Dwayne says casual, like there isn't anything wrong with showing up uninvited.
I'm silent for a moment, and Marko speaks up. "We wanted to hang out with you."
"Well I can't," I say, sighing. "I have to study."
David scoffs. "You'd waste time with that?"
"I like school, and learning, unlike you," I snark before I shake my head. "Look, just go, I need to get back to studying."
"Sorry princess," David says, looking at Paul and Marko who smirk. "We're staying right here."
"Well have fun out in the cold." I slam my window shut and go to my bed, putting my headphones on and listening to music to drown out Dwayne's consistent tapping.
"Come on Y/N!" Dwayne whines, "let us in!"
I don't answer.
"We love you!" Paul says, whining just like Dwayne.
Still don't respond.
"There is a better way to do this boys," David flies up and opens my window before leaping inside along with the other three.
I throw my headphones off. "What the hell guys?!"
David approaches me, kissing my cheek before sitting on the floor. "I know, you couldn't resist me."
"I don't like you sometimes," I grumble, watching them all take seats. Marko and Paul are already making asses of themselves.
"Look, we know you need to study, but at the same time we want to be with you. So how about this, we'll help you."
I cross my arms. "You haven't been to school in...what, hundreds of years?"
"Not really," Dwayne mumbles. "But I get your point."
I sigh. There's no way they'll go, so finally I cave.
"Fine, stay, but don't bother me."
"Yay!" Marko kisses my cheek. "Thanks Y/N!"
"Sure," I mumble, trying to hide my smile.
I can't resist them...
There my Lost Boys...

Requested by Butterup2