Imagine 16: Prom👗 (Lost Boys)

I know I've written a prom imagine before, but that was for one Lost Boy. This contains all four!

Requested by Butterup2

*Y/N's POV*

"Y/N! Prom is just a few days away! Are you going or not?!" My friend Sarah runs up beside me after the bell rings and we leave school grounds.
I shrug. "I want to. But at the same time, I don't know who I want to go with."
Actually...I really want to go with the Lost Boys...a group of four guys who everyone seems to fear.
I know why, of course. But I'll never tell a soul.
"Well, I think you should go with Jason."
"Jason?!" I ask, a little shocked. "Why?"
"Uh, 1: he's cute, 2: he's our friend, and 3:, it's obvious he's into you."
I blush, furiously, which makes Sarah laugh before nudging me. "Come on! Go with him!"
"I can't...I'm already seeing...someone," I sigh. It's confusing...and I'll leave it at that.
Her eyes widen. "Your talking about those creepy Lost Boys, aren't you?" She raises a suspicious eyebrow, and I sigh, which is enough to get her to grab me by the shoulders and shake me.
"Y/N! You are not going with them!"
To be honest...they wouldn't want to go anyway. I think.
I sigh again, agreeing with Sarah, and saying that I'll go to prom with Jason.
Definitely not my type...but I guess what the Lost Boys don't know won't hurt them.

*Later*

*David's POV*

"Y/N is going to Prom with a guy called Jason." I say to everyone, while we sit in our cave, doing random things.
Paul's head snaps up. "What?! our Y/N?!"
"That's what I said," I reply smart ass like.
Dwayne stands up. "How did you find out?"
I shrug. "I know our mate..."
Well, the truth is I tend to stalk her when she doesn't know it. A little over the top I know, but I can't help it.
"Why didn't she ask us to go with her?" Marko asks.
"Apparently, she doesn't think we'd like to go."
Yes, it's true. I hate school, and prom. But when it comes to Y/N, I'd do anything and everything for...
Marko smirks at me, as if he can read my thoughts. "Well...are we gonna allow that?"
"Nope," I stand up. "Boys...let's go to prom."

*At Prom*

*Y/N's POV*

This night isn't fun.
Jason's a total ass...not that smart either. And he keeps stepping on my feet when we dance.
Luckily, he walked off to his friends. Now, I stand here in the corner, arms crossed over my chest.
I wish I invited the Lost Boys instead...it would've been so much more fun then this.
Standing in a corner, avoiding my date.
"Y/N?"
My insides twist. I know that voice by heart.
I turn around to see David, Paul, Dwayne, and Marko, all standing together and...in TUXS?!
My eyes widen. "What are you doing here?" I ask. I'm totally shocked at them, that they found out, and that they actually DRESSED UP!
Paul's hair is smoothed down and tied back, just like Markos.
Dwaynes hair is tied back as well, and David's hair is flat. Not spikey...
Damn...
David stretches out a hand. "You could've told us, love."
"Yeah, we'd go to prom with you no questions asked," Marko points out.
David smiles at me.
"Aw guys..." I hug them all. "You're all so amazing. I'm so happy that your a part of my life."
"We always will be, Y/N," David says, "now come on, let's have some fun."
We all group together, and dance the night away. Ignoring all the glares and drowning out the rude remarks.

Sorry it took so long to write, but here it is!🙂