Imagine 8: Prom Date👗 (Marko) Pt.1

A/N Forgive me, you might see a lot a Marko imagines in this book😂 (Marko is my favorite Lost Boy)
Btw, this will be a three party story!

Pairing: Y/N x Marko

Summary: *17 year old Y/N Emerson is excited about prom that's happening at her school in Santa Carla. Though she has yet to get a date, her heart has fallen for one particular boy...🧡*

Y/N's POV

"Hey sis! Sis wait up!" Sam runs to my side in hysteria. "Jesus what's wrong?!" I exclaim, staring at my little brother whose out of breath.
"Can you-" he stops, swallows, takes a breath, and says, "can I have five bucks?"
I raise an eyebrow. "Five bucks? What for? Wait don't tell me, you need it for comics."
I cross my arms over my chest as he rolls his eyes. "The Frog Brothers won't let up on there price, even though we're friends," Sam grumbles, shoving his hands in his pockets.
I laugh. "What makes you think I have five dollars Sammy?" I ask.
He pushes me softly. "Just give me the money sis."
I keep laughing, "alright," I pull out a five dollar bill, "you're lucky I'm feeling generous tonigh-" I stop, freeze, and stare at the group of guys who walked past me.
There's four of them, three of which are blondes. The fourth one is a dark haired, vest wearing kind of guy.
But the blondes...one resembles Twisted Sister, the other is a platinum blond with a shorter mullet who looks to be the oldest out of them all, and the last is the youngest one, with curly hair that runs down his back, wearing a patch jacket and a smile that resembles the Chesire cat from Alice In Wonderland.
The other three don't catch my eye, it's the younger one.
Who goes by the name Marko.
"Yo, sis? Y/N!"
"Huh?! Wha-" I see Sam still standing there, "why are you still here?!"
"You didn't give me my money," he says with a 'obviously' look on his face.
I grumble and throw the money into his chest. "Go buy your stupid comics," I turn and walk away.
I lost those guys in the crowd, but if I'm quick enough, I'll be able to find them.
I know where they hang, where they park there bikes, I literally know a ton about them.
Because the only reason I come here is to see Marko.
I remember when we first moved here. My older brother Michael started chasing after some girl with curly dark hair. Sam and I followed for a while, but we soon parted ways, Sammy going to the comic store.
And me going on the carousel.
I took a seat on a horse, minding my own business, when all of a sudden, those four guys just hopped on while it was moving.
They walked casually around, but when I saw Marko, I stared at him. Longer then I should have.
Marko noticed me right away, but all he did was smile and wave before leaving.
And ever since then, I've been crushing on him.
I walk through some groups of teens who think it's okay to stand in the middle of the path, and when I emerge to the end, I see four bikes parked.
One which is occupied by Marko.
"The others aren't here," I think, "this is perfect!"
I run up to him. He doesn't see me yet, he's staring at his hands.
"Hey Marko!" I smile, walking up to his side.
He looks up and smiles. "Hey, Y/N. How's it going?"
I try so hard not to blush. "Pretty good, um, how about you?"
He shrugs. "The usual. I'm just waiting for David and the others."
I nod a little, and then we're silent.
Definitely not a good way to be.
"So um, whatcha gonna be doing this Saturday?" I ask, awkwardly.
He raises an eyebrow. "I... don't know. Why?"
Oh boy, this is it. The moment I've been waiting for!
"I-I was wondering if you would like-"
"Marko," David appears out of nowhere, along with the other three.
Well, there goes my plan.
Marko looks at them as they hop on there bikes.
David smirks at me. "Looks like you have an admirer," he nods at me, and the one who looks like Twisted sister (Paul is his name) laughs.
Marko rolls his eyes. "I'll see you when I'll see you Y/N."
He kick starts his bike with one fluid motion, and before I can blink, there gone.
I sigh, sitting down on the bench, waiting for Michael and Sam to come and find me.
Damn it... I'll never get the chance to ask Marko to Prom.
There's a prom going on at my school. It's something I've been looking forward to for weeks! I already have the dress and everything!
Except for the date.
I was really hoping to ask Marko to be my date tonight but those guys stick together like glued pieces.
There's gotta be a way to ask Marko, before prom night happens.

*Couple nights later*

Mom dropped me off because she went to work at Max's video store.
Nice to be by myself, usually I have Sam and Michael around me 24/7, but tonight, I can finally stretch my arms and relax.
I walk past the booths, minding my own business when suddenly.
"Hi."
I turn to see Marko trailing behind me. I jump a little. "You scared me!"
"Sorry," he smiles, "didn't mean to."
I exhale, looking around. "It's just you?"
"David's around somewhere," Marko says, "though I purposely left Paul and Dwayne cause there annoying right now."
I laugh a little, and keep walking.
He follows. "Hey, so what did you want to ask me?"
"Hm?"
"When we last saw each other? You were in the middle of asking a question before the guys cut in. Remember?"
Ohhhhh...that question.
I shell up a little on the inside. "Um, there's a prom going on at my school."
Marko raises an eyebrow. "Okay, but what does that have to do with me?"
I exhale. Well, here goes nothing.
"Marko, would you like to be my date?"
His eyes widen a little. "Your date? Why?"
"Because I like you," I say, "we're friends right?"
"Well I don't know," he crosses his arms, "I don't know much about you. And you don't know much about me."
That stung a little. Scratch that, it stung a lot!
I sigh. "I knew you wouldn't want to," I turn away, "just forget I said anything."
"No, Y/N," he reaches out and gently touches my shoulder, and butterflies take flight in my stomach. "What time does it start?"
"8:00 at night tomorrow, why?" I ask, a little hope rising in my chest.
He nods. "Okay, I'll see you there."
He turns to walk away, and I call out. "Your not gonna pick me up?!"
"I have things to do before prom! Don't worry, I'll find you."
He disappears into the crowd, and I run, squealing in joy.

*Later*

*Marko's POV*

"Hey bro, you feeling alright?" Paul asks. I sigh, "yeah I'm fine," I run a hand down the pigeon I'm holding. "Hey Paul? Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure," he sits in front of me. "What's on your mind little bro?"
I let the bird go and he flies away. "You know Y/N, right?"
Paul thinks for a moment, before, "ohhhhh yeah. That girl that always talks to you."
"Yeah."
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that she has feelings for me. I can see it in her eyes, how they brighten when she sees me. I hear it in her voice, read it from her body language.
"Well, what about her?" He asks.
I intertwine my hands. "She asked me to go to prom with her. And I accepted."
Paul's eyes widen. "She doesn't know our secret, right?"
"No of course not," I reply. The secret the guys and I have been keeping to ourselves for years.
We're vampires, and hell raisers in Santa Carla.
"What if I'm leading her on by taking her to prom?" I ask.
Paul sighs. "Look, just take her to the dance, have a good time, and when it's over tell her you wanna be just friends. Easy enough."
"Yeah," I stand up, "I'm gonna go get some fresh air."
I climb out of the cave and instantly I'm hit with a cold wind.
It feels good against the skin though.
I sigh, taking a seat on the ground. Its a problem that she's an Emerson. David has tried to get her brother Michael, but Mikey's been playing it the hard way.
And now I'm taking his sister to prom.
I didn't want to, but at the same time, I did.
I catch myself slipping. I stare at her longer then I should, find myself getting butterflies when she says my name.
I try my best to ignore it though...
I run a hand through my hair.
Am I going to make things worse?
Am I gonna lead her on?
More importantly, am I leading myself on?
I just have to do what Paul said. Give her a good night, then tell her I wanna be just friends.
It'll break her heart, but it's better then her finding out that I'm a vampire.

To be continued...