Imagine 30: Our Third Lost Boy...🖤 (Paul)

Sequel to Imagines 27 and 29!

Pairing: Paul x Dwayne x David

Summary: *24 year old Paul is living his dream! He's got a beautiful girlfriend, his band is starting to go places, things couldn't be better right?!
Until the storm clouds form.
All along his girlfriend was cheating on him with his best friend, and Paul gets kicked out of his rock band for not being strong during the breakup.
Now, he drowns his sorrows in the bottle. One night, he goes to a bar, where he meets these two strange men who present him the opportunity to get revenge...*

*Paul's POV*

I stumble my way into a bar, because I got kicked out of the other one.
Yeah, I'm a little drunk, but who cares? I'm not drunk enough to drown this pain...

Just last week, I found out that the love of my life, the girl I was gonna marry and start a family with was cheating on me...with my best friend since Third grade.
Ouch... right?

I literally walked in on them while they were making out.
Seeing that, him and her, shattered me completely.
I screamed at her to get out, to never come back. She left without even a second glance at me.

I thought I could be strong, but I couldn't.
I really thought that it would be easy for me, but I was a complete mess. I could barely play during band practice without breaking down in tears.

Finally, they came together and gave me the boot.
I'm no longer the lead singer of the band I CREATED. Instead, my best friend is, and his 'new' girlfriend is the bass player.

Now here I am, in the loser bar, drinking away my life.
My band is playing on the TV, and I can't stand it.
"Hey," I look at the bar owner, "can you shut that off?"

He glares at me, and shrugs away as his way of saying no.
Oh I am NOT in the mood for no's!
I stand up. "Hey!" I grab the bottle closest to me, and I throw it at the TV.
It smashes the screen and pieces of glass go flying everywhere.

Everyone gasps, and stares at me in complete shock.
But I stand there, hands clenched and giving the bar owner my meanest glare ever.

"I said...shut it off."

***

Two guys drag me out of the bars back exit and throw me into the alley, well, to be more precise, into three trash cans.
Cats go screeching, foul smelling garbage falls on me, and the rain pours.

"Don't you ever come back!" They shout, slamming and locking the door behind them.
Yep, after my little tantrum I got banned for life at that bar, and my ass whooped by the owner.

I got a black eye, a bloody nose, and spilt lip.

I roll onto my back, letting the rain pour on my face, soaking my clothes.
Lightening strikes, and I laugh my ass off.
"Oh yeah?!" I flip the sky off, "fuck you world!"
Fuck you world...exactly what I feel right now.

My band is gone, my girl is gone, my entire dream of becoming a rock star has been crushed. My idea of starting a family crushed.
My life...crushed.

I laugh a little more, singing a song I wrote called Your Love Is My Flame. The romantic song I wrote for my girlfriend to tell her how I felt...
It was that song that brought us together...
And this song that I sing after we've broken up.