Imagine 57: Growing Up🧑 (Lost Boys)

This is a sequel to the imagine "Rose's Mate."

Requested by JamieWood821

Pairing: Rose x Lost Boys

Summary: *Rose is finally at the age where she can become a vampire, or stay human to be with her human mate, Sam.
So when Sam offers the option for Rose to live with him, will she accept, or deny his offer? AND, will the Lost Boys be okay with it?*

*Rose's POV*

"Hey babe," Sam's arm sneaks around my waist before he kisses me on the cheek.
I blush. "Hey."
"So how's everything going?" He sits on the boardwalk railing, and I jump to sit beside him. "How's it feel to finally be 18?"
"Amazing," I chuckle, dangling my legs playfully.
I just turned 18 a few days back...
And though it's amazing, it's also a little nerve racking.
It's time to decide what to do with my life.
Live a vampire, or stay human.
Sam already knows about my brothers, and he's told me many times that if I choose to be a vampire, that he'll be okay with it.
Little does he know that it'll be a challenge to keep our relationship. Unless he too, decides to become one.
Which in all honest opinion, he won't.
I chew on my nails, and he sees my nervous reaction.
"Hey," he puts a hand on my back.
I look at him.
"We've been together for a while, and I was thinking, if you want..." He begins to stutter, and I can't help but giggle softly.
"Do you, maybe, wanna move in with me?" He asks.
My eyes widen.
"...like what couples do when they're serious about being together?" I ask, the excitement plainly heard in my voice.
He nods. "Yeah, I- WHOA!"
I grab him and hug him tightly, nearly knocking both of us into the ocean.
"I would love that!" I kiss him deeply, "I love you!"
His eyes widen, shock written on his face, but also joy.
He laughs softly, hands at my waist. "Yeah, I love you too," he smiles.
I blush.
"But, hey, what about your bros?" He asks.
Dread fills my stomach.
I need to talk with them about that...hopefully...they'll be okay with it. With this.
Because by choosing to live with Sam, I choose the human life.
Oh boy...

*Later*

"Rose?"
I glance up at David, who stands with Paul, Dwayne, and Marko in front of the exit.
As if they were waiting my return.
I side step them. "Hey guys," I gently twist a curl of my dark hair. "How's it going?"
"Were you with Sam?" David asks.
My heart pounds.
Paul smirks a little. "Oh boy, did you do something naughty?" He pinches my cheeks, "you're red as a tomato."
I push his hand away. "As if," I grumble, "but there is something I'd like to discuss with you four."
David shares a concerned glance between the three of them, before nodding.
We all walk to the broken fountain, and I motion them to sit.
"So, what's on your mind little sis?" Marko asks.
I sigh. "Sam invited me to live with him."
David's eyes widen. "And?"
"And..." I gulp, "I...want to."
Everyone falls silent.
"Look," I begin to pace, "I'm 18. I know that it's the age to become a vampire and that's what you guys are," I sigh, "but...becoming a vampire means it'll be harder for me to be with Sam. And, deep down, I'm in love with him."
David's breath hitches a little.
Of course he's going to be the hardest to convince. Out of all of them, David acts more like a father then a brother...
"Well," Dwayne begins to say, "you're our little sis. So, it'll be hard, but...I respect your choice." He looks at Paul. "Paul?"
Paul shrugs. "I'd miss you a lot, but I know that you're a sucker for Blondie."
I giggle.
"So I say yes," Paul looks at Marko, "Mark?"
Marko purses his lips. "Yeah," he smiles up at me, "you go be with your Mate."
"David?" I ask, hesitantly.
David looks at me. "I don't know," he whispers, "what were to happen if you moved in with him, and you forget all about us? Or worse, you move away from Santa Carla, and there's no way for us to reach you?"
"That won't happen," I say confidently, "I will never forget you guys. You're my family, my brothers," I hug them all, "and I love you."
"We love you too," David sighs, before nodding his head. "Okay, I say yes."
I squeal. "Thank you thank you!"
"But you promise to visit?" Dwayne asks.
I nod.
"And you promise to be good, and not make stupid mistakes?" David asks.
"Of course," I hug them again. "Thank you so much."
"You're welcome," David messes with my hair.
So the next day, I packed my things and moved in with Sam.

Thxs for reading!!!