Imagine 38: Half Vamp🦇 (David)

Pairing: Tori x David

Summary: *David and Tori decide to have a date night at the boardwalk. Things go well, until they're harassed by a drunk man on the beach. That's when David realizes that when it comes to Tori, she is more then meets the eye.*

Requested by jj_collie_aid
Enjoy!!

*David's POV*

"Davey!"
I look over my shoulder, my lips forming in a smile when I see who runs up excitedly to my side.
Tori.
The absolute love of my life. My Mate, my entire world.
We met about four months ago, when she was broken down on the side of the road, and me being a gentleman, I helped her out.😉
But besides that, about one month ago, we finally decided to take our friendship the next level.
Now, it's date night.
Our twice a week time where we meet up and go out.
Alone, without my brothers following me and embarrassing me every damn second.
Tori flashes one of her famous smiles at me, and I can't help but blush.
"So where do you wanna go babe?" I ask, "rides? Dinner?"
"Hmm," she purses her lips, before her eyes widen when she sees a giant stuffed panda hanging off the ring toss game stand.
She's too modest to ask, so I'll have to nonchalantly get it.
I lead her to the booth.
"Hun?" She asks.
I smile, before I win the ring toss game and am handed the giant panda.
Her eyes widen.
"I saw this guy hanging all alone," I pout a little, running a hand through it's soft cotton. "I figure you could give him a nice home."
She laughs, before giving me a soft kiss.
One that I don't want to end, but I know that we're in public...
"Thank you," she blushes, taking him in her arms. "I love him."
"More then me?"
She smirks. "Maybe," she says, before giggling and kissing my cheek. "Joking, love."
I laugh softly, before wrapping a protective arm around her waist as we walk down the pathway.
She doesn't know that I'm a vampire, not yet anyway.
Do I even dare tell her?
What if I do tell her, and she gets so frightened that she'll leave me?
I can't live without her...I just can't.
And even if that means I don't tell her about my true identity, so be it.

*Later*
*Tori's POV*

These past couple of hours have been so great.
David and I got dinner, he won me that stuffed panda bear, and we even went on some rides before we took some pictures.
Now, David and I walk hand in hand down the beach, listening to the waves crash against the sand.
I glance at him, before he glances at me and smirks.
I blush, running some finger through his platinum blonde spikey hair.
I can't believe I scored a guy like him.
I'm seriously lucky if I'm being honest...

Yeah David has a temper, but so do I.
It's been hard for me to actually make friends, or even get a boyfriend.
My whole life I've lived in solitude. Cut off from society.
In a way I was forced too.
When your dad is a vampire, and your mom a human, it makes things extra complicated.
Especially when they decide to bring children into the world.
In simpler words, I'm a half vampire.
I haven't told David yet, and to be honest, I'm not going too.
When I've tried to tell people, it only ends...well...badly.
I don't want to ruin this.
Ruin us...
But deep down, I can't stand there being secrets between us.
Relationships are all about being able to trust each other, and if the trust is gone, then what is there?
Nothing.
David's thumb brushes against my knuckles, slowly, making my heart flutter.
He smirks at me, but continues in silence.
I need to tell him.
I stop walking. "Hey?"
He smiles at me. "Yes?"
I lick my lips, heart pounding out of my chest.
"I uh..." I shell up, nervousness wrapping around my throat like a snake. "Can I tell you something?"
"Anything," he replies.
I inhale a breath. "I want you to know that you mean a lot to me. I want you to know that I love you."
"I love you, too," he says softly, confusion written in his brow.
I bite my bottom lip. "David, I-"
"Well I'll be damned!" A guy, whose drunk off his wits runs up to us.
We both look at him. Who is this guy? What does he even want?
He pushes in between David and me, smirking at me.
"Hey there gorgeous."
My eyes widen.
David pushes him aside, taking my hand and walking away from him.
Still, it's not enough.
He runs back up. "Hey what's the rush butter buns?!" He runs up to my side. "Don't you wanna have fun with someone like me?!"
"No," I say through gritted teeth, squeezing David's hand. "Go away."
I can feel that David is about to explode, but he keeps his composure because the man is drunk. "Please, as you can see my girlfriend and I want to be alone."
At that, the man laughs. "Girlfriend?! This kitten?!" He caresses my cheek. "She's too pretty for you."
I smack his hand away. "Go, or else," I walk forward with David, picking up the pace.
But still, he runs up, and this time...
"Nice apple bottom," he smacks my rear end.
I lose all composure.
Before David can attack, I instantly snap into my vampire form, flying on top of this man, slamming him on the ground.
He screams immediately.
I hiss at him, trying to put the fear in his veins, before I flash my fangs.
"Leave, and don't come back!" I hiss, "and if you do, I'll make sure you're never seen again!"
I let him go, and he runs as fast as he can away from us.
I shape back into my human form, before realization sinks in.
David... is standing right here.
I look at him, panic on my face.
His eyes are widen, and his jaw is dropped slightly.
Oh I screwed up big time.
"David, I-I,"
"You're a vampire," he breathes out, the shock in his voice.
I can't speak.
The tension is gripping my throat, making me speechless, and the tears fall from my face.
"Please, don't be afraid of me!" I cry, "I won't hurt you. I swear to God I'd never hurt you. I know, I'm a monster, but I love you with all my heart!" I wipe my eyes, "please..." I whisper, "I don't want to lose you."
Suddenly, he starts to laugh.
I look at him, with shocked eyes as he approaches me, hands on my shoulders.
"That makes two of us."
"What..." I start to say, before he too snaps into a vampire.
My eyes widen.
He's one of them as well!
I gasp, before the tears become happy and I'm laughing.
I knew he was special the moment we met.
I knew that...he was my Mate.
He hugs me, and I cry in his jacket.
"You gonna stop crying, crybaby?" He asks.
I smack him playfully. "I'm not a crybaby," I whine, but it is true.
I can't stop the tears from falling.
He laughs, kissing me softly.
Finally...I won't be alone anymore.

Thxs for reading