Imagine 59: Werewolf 🐺 (Lost Boys)

Pairing: Y/N x Lost Boys

Summary: *Y/N was friends with the lost boys a long time ago, but something happened to where she was separated from them. Years later, she finds them again, only this time, she's a werewolf.*

Requested by Babygirl_baddiekay

*Y/N's POV*

Here I stand, after fives years of being gone...
Here I am again.
Five years ago, a fate worse then death happened.
I was separated by my one true loves, and turned into a beast when the moon goes full.
A werewolf.
I've purposely refused to go back to my friends, the Lost Boys, because of this reason.
But now, I'm confident enough to say that I can control my beast.
I won't hurt them.
I swear on my life.
I inhale a breath and go in, hoping to find them nearby.
And when I see my boys sitting in the cave center, my heart stops entirely.
I fell in love with them long ago, before I was taken away and forced to be a werewolf.
But now...I'm free.
To be with them.
Without the fear of hurting them hanging over my head like a knife on string.
I inhale a breath, and step into the cave light.
Marko is the first one to see me. "Y/N!"
Tears fall from my eyes.
All four of them get on there feet and run to me, hugging me tightly as voices overlap one another's in joy.
"I can't believe its you!"
"I knew you weren't dead I just knew it!"
"It's so good to have you back!"
"Hold it," David holds a hand up, sniffing the air.
My heart pounds.
His eyes stare at me, widening before he takes a cautious step back.
"Werewolf."
My eyes widen.
"Werewolf?!" Marko runs to Paul. "Wh-what do you mean?!"
"He's telling the truth," I whisper, before inhaling a breath, hands shaky.
"I became a werewolf, not by choice, but by force," I say when a few gasps can be heard.
I cry softly. " I didn't want this to happen, but I purposely stayed away to be able to control myself. Now, I can, and I swear to you that I'll never hurt you."
My hands are shaking uncontrollably, and I have to squeeze handfuls of my shirt to stop the shaking.
"I came here to tell you something," I whisper, "I...love you."
Silence.
I expect them to throw me out, but just as I prepare myself for the shouts of hate, instead, I feel hands of love grasp my arms and shoulders, and kisses on my cheeks, forehead, and lips.
"We love you too," David smiles.
"Through and through," Paul grins.
"Always and forever," Dwayne replies.
"For life," Marko flashes a smirk.
Joy seizes me, making me hug them all tightly.
Finally, I'm not alone anymore...

Thxs for reading!!