2.

Danielle's POV

"Why are you playing with your knife again?" Glenn asks me as I roll the blade across my knuckles and flip it in the air every so often. "Because I'm bored." I say as I flick my knife before catching it. Glenn chuckles as Rick walks over to us. "Morning sis." He greets, pressing a small kiss to my hair. "Morning." I give him a soft smile.

"Vultures." Glenns mutters making me and Rick look at him. He glares at Shane, Dale, Jim and Morales as they strip apart his 'cool new car' as he called it. His arms are crossed as a frown creases between his eyebrows. "Go on, strip it clean!" He grumbles making me and Rick chuckle.

"Sorry Glenn. Generators need all the fuel we can get." Dale pats his shoulder as he walks past him. "Maybe we can steal another one someday." Rick gives Glenn a small smile just as the sound of kids screaming comes from the trees.

"Mommy!"

"Ahh! Help!"

Without missing a beat, me and Rick followed by a few others run towards the cries as I grab my claw. We reach the kids and Lori and Carol stop to take Carl and Sophia back to camp, making sure they are safe.

Once me and the men reach the small clearing in the shrubbery, we are greeted by the sight of a walker making a meal out of a dead doe which has several bolts sticking out of its side.

They're Daryl's bolts.

The walker slowly turns and looks at us, before lunging forward. Before it could attack, Rick surges forward and whacks it over the head with a metal pole and Shane hits it in the back of the head with his shotgun. Glenn and Morales begin to hit it to the ground as me and Dale stand back and let them at it.

After a while of them beating the shit out of the walker, Dale swings his axe down and takes its head off. He didn't kill properly so it still tries to get at us. "Oh god." Amy mutters as Andrea stares in disgust before she carts Amy off back to camp.

Why come out here if you're gonna be disgusted?

"That's the first one we've had up here." Dale breaks the silence. "They never come this far up the mountain." He adds. "They're probably running out of food in the city." Jim states.

A rustle in the bushes causes everyone to tense up and the men raise their weapons again, ready to attack. Shane lifts his shotgun, aiming in the direction of the rustle as the footsteps grow louder. We wait nervously before Daryl Dixon steps out making us all relax.

"Ah, Jesus." Shane mutters as he lowers his gun with a sigh and looks down at the dead animal. "Son of a bitch! That's my deer!" Daryl grunts in anger as he looks at the sight before him. "Look at it all gnawed on by this filthy, disease-bearin', motherless, poxy bastard!" He snarls as he kicks the walker with every word. "Calm down son, that's not helping." Dale says gently.

Ohh, Dale. Don't get involved with an angry Dixon.

"What do ya know about it, old man?" Daryl snaps getting closer to Dale as Shane puts his shotgun out, stopping him. "Why don't ya take that stupid hat and go back to 'On Golden Pond?" He glares at Dale before he goes back to the deer and starts pulling his bolts out. "I've been trackin' this deer for miles. I was gonna drag it back to camp, cook us up some venison. What'd ya think? We cut around this infected part right here?" He asks.