121.

Danielle's POV

I stay leaning against Liam for support as we watch the last of The Saviours drive away. I don't think I can ever get over the fact that Negan admitted he likes me. I can never tell Daryl, he would officially loose it.

I close my eyes and suck in a deep breath. Liam looks at me, his eyes narrowed in concern. "Mom, where are you hurt apart from your thigh?"

I shake my head. "I'm fine munch. Just need a few stitches is all." I promise. He lifts his eyebrow. "You don't look fine."

I scoff. "Oh you're a right charmer ain't ya?" I say sarcastically. He chuckles lightly. "You're always beautiful. I just meant you look hurt." He says softly.

I ain't fine but I can't tell if it's emotional or physical.

As Tobin closes the gate behind them Rick whirls round to face the other members of Alexandria standing around the gate. "What happened to the pantry?" He growls.

I frown, glancing at Liam and quirk my eyebrow. He leans towards me. "It's completely empty." He explains lowly so only I can hear him.

"We don't know." Aaron says shaking his head gravely. "We need to talk to Gabriel."

"Where is he?" Rick asks. Tobin walks up to join the group. "He was on watch the night you all went to scavenge. I was supposed to take over for him in the morning. He wasn't at his post."

Aaron crosses his arms angrily over his chest. "Pantry was cleared out and a car is gone."

"No one seen him since." Eric adds. Rosita scoffs angrily, her arms crossed over her chest. "That son of a bitch. He stole our shit and ran."

Tobin nods gravely. "That's.....what it looks like." He agrees although the look on his face says he doesn't want to believe it. "I don't want to believe it." Tobin mutters proving my point.

"I don't believe it." Rick snaps, ending the group's discussion. "That's not Gabriel. He wouldn't do that to us." Rosita lifts her chin. "I thought he'd change to but it can't be anything else."

"Yes it can." I snap back, sick and tired of her goddamn attitude. I narrow my eyes at her as she glares back but don't say anything.

Rick meets my gaze and nods in agreement. We are both thinking of all the other possibilities, none of which are good. We need to find out what happened and fast. There's a major chance we have a problem with our security but Rosita is too angry to see that.

"Dani you need to get looked at." Rick says as he glances at Tara. I shake my head. "I'm fine. I just need to clean up. Most of it isn't mine."

"Some of it is." Carl argues making me narrow my eyes at him.

Traitor.

He snorts, shaking his head understanding my look perfectly. Rick turns his attention back to group. "Tobin you're on watch. Sis go take care of yourself. The rest of us, let's head over to the pantry and see what there is to see."

I agree begrudgingly. Even if I wasn't going to let anyone look at my ribs or thigh, I definitely need to clean up. I turn to walk back to the house and it takes me longer than usual because of my thigh.

Michonne is in the house when I finally get there and I freeze as I look around. They had completely tossed it. They had thrown things around that weren't necessary in their search for Daryl just because they could.

I meet Michonne's eyes where she stood in the living room, her hands full of our personal belongings. She looks around herself and sighs in defeat.

"Rick and them are headed to the pantry, you might want to meet them over there 'chonne." I tell her. She nods, dropping the blankets where she stood. "You okay Dani?" She asks hesitating by the doorway.