110.

Danielle's POV

"DANIELLE!" Negan screams my name as I hear him moving closer to me. Then I hear that damn bat swinging through the air towards me. I heard the movement and know if that bat made contact with me....that'll be the end of me.

I don't move. I only press the knife more harder against Arats skin making her groan as it draws blood. I ain't backing down and I ain't showing fear because I have none. After the very last moment I lift my gaze and level it with Negans gaze.

His brown eyes widen for a millisecond before they harden. He meets my eyes unflinching but he pulls the bat up at the last second. I didn't know if he was always going to stop or if it was because I looked at him but either way it didn't matter.

But he did stop the bat.

It was so close it ruffled my hair. But I don't flinch, I don't move, I don't show fear. I just glare up at him and let him see in my eyes what I can do to Arat and to him before his men have the chance to stop me.

"Damn," He says in a low voice as his eyes sparkle with excitement. "Damn, damn, damn." He whispers so low only me and Arat can hear him. He rakes his eyes over me and I can see the struggle going on in his head. I'm not sure what the trouble is but either way, I ain't gonna submit.

He chuckles appreciatively, "Damn. There. She. Is." He laughs again, only this time it's sincere. "Now that's what I'm talking about. That's my girl." He growls possessively. I lift my eyes and glare at him. "I'm not yours or your girl Negan." I growl out.

Negan throws his head back and laughs. "Yeah, you and Daryl are two peas in a pod. A match made in hell, huh?" He leans forward so his lips are touching my ear making me shiver which I hate. "I've seen the scars on him, seems yours are all upstairs. Tell me, what did he do to you? Cause whoever he was, he did a bang up job!" He chuckles.

I look away unwilling to talk about my past or my husband with him. I hate that he brought up something so personal for Daryl. I had known Daryl a year before he let me touch him, even if I knew about them. Knowing Negan had used that against Daryl made me want to sink my knife into him instead.

I look back to the bitch under me. She's holding her chin up as high as she could in an effort to get away from my knife. I watch her curiously. She looks frightened but she makes no move to fight back. She just lay beneath me defeated. I shift my grip on the knife and Negan tenses.

"Danielle." Negans says my name in a warning tone, his voice tight and dangerous. "Danielle I like you but if you kill her......I will kill Daryl myself."

My heart pounds at his threat. I want to kill her so badly but I know if I do, he will live up to his threat and kill him.

"Come on now sweetheart," He says, all humour gone from his voice. "Think of Daryl. You won't like what happens if you don't do what I say."

I look at him sharply, seeing how close he is to me. I get the feeling that he actually does like me, as more than just someone to mess around and wind up. I thought about Daryl being there, thinking how he could actually control me. He has one of the most important things to me in my life in his possession.

I glare at him, shaking my head slightly as I jump back off of Arat. I stand back, my knife still naked in my hand as I force my emotions down. If I show him weakness, he will use it against me.

"Put the knife away beautiful." He says calmly. And I did, because what else can I do? I couldn't attack him without risking my sons and everyone's lives here. I can't fight them all, not alone.

He smirks at me like he knew exactly what I'm doing as Arat jumps to her feet. Negan turns he attention back to Rosita and he jerks his chin to Arat who steps up to her, holding a knife threateningly in her face.