158.

Danielle's POV

Justin's dead.

One of The Saviours bought him back this morning and basically dumped his body in the middle of the forest for everyone to see.....and everyone went crazy.

Right now, everyone's arguing with each other. Blaming each for his death. Blaming people who weren't even here yesterday. Blaming people because they think they can.

"Guess they're gonna execute every last one of us! Just like Justin!" Jed, a former Saviour, yells to everyone. I stand back from the scene, leaning against a tree, just watching it play out until Rick gets here.

"Not if we have guns, too." Regina tells him, like that's gonna help the situation. I see Laura and Arat look at Justin's body before they move over to the large group to try and break it up. "Hey. Hey, you guys! Come on now, you guys!" Laura calls to them as she pushes her way through.

Everyone starts going for each other including Gabriel before Alden breaks them up. "Hey! Hey! Stop this shit! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" He yells and everyone quietens. "We're gonna find out who did this and make sure it never happens to us again, alright?" He counters.

" 'us'?" Jed asks him sarcastically. "You're not one of us anymore." He snarls.

" 'Us' means all of us." Alden tells him firmly as he turns round to address everyone. Jed grabs his shoulder and turns him around before throwing a punch to his jaw. "Go shovel that horse shit to whoever killed Justin!" He goes to hit him again but Carol puts her hand on his chest to stop him as her other hand rests on her gun.

"I thought you were supposed to be our leader." Jed says sarcastically. "Enough." Carol growls. "Turn around, all of you." She orders.

"No can do, Cee." Jed nicknames her. "Why don't you go ahead and yank that roscoe, pop me right here? It's better than worrying about getting it in the back."

Carol pulls out her gun and everyone from Oceanside, The Kingdom and Alexandria follow her and get there weapons out making me smirk.

The Saviours back up and Laura steps forward. "We don't want this. Hey, we just need to protect ourselves." She tells Jed.

Daryl steps next to me, his hand comes up to rest on my back. "No guns!" He calls to everyone and they all turn to us at the sound of his voice. "That 'cause you two are the ones who took out Justin?" DJ questions us.

I chuckle. "Trust me DJ, if I took him out, I'd gladly tell you." I snarl and see him frown at my words.

"Nah." Another Saviour speaks up. "My moneys on garbage lady." He says looking at Jadis and everyone follows him. "Revenge for Simon's play for sure." My hand clenches at the mention of Simon.

I haven't thought about that dick for a long time and now this asshole brought him back up.

"No." DJ says. "It's them two. Finishing what they started." He glares at us and moves to grab an axe before the Saviour next to him does the same making me roll my eyes. Arat runs in front of him. "Hey. Hey, stop. It's gonna go too far."

"Nah. It won't." Daryl growls as he aims his crossbow at him as Hilltop and Alexandria
re-raise their weapons. Everyone moves closer to get ready to fight when a horse whinnies and Rick breaks them apart as he shows up, finally, with his python already out. "Everyone back off! Right now!" He orders them.

Arat moves over to DJ and takes the axe away from him as she glares. "All right, we are not doing this." Laura tells Jed firmly. "Let it go." She orders the former Saviours.