Bonus Chapter 3. Jack

Daryl's POV

"DARYL!"

I drop the hand towel from my hands and run up my bedroom stairs at the urgency of Dani's voice. I bolt into the living room, seeing her standing in shock. I frown at her before I look down and freeze when I see a puddle of water in between her legs.

"Is that-?" I don't finish my question as she nods her head. "My waters. They've broke." She says in a quiet voice. I nod as I walk over to her. I cup her cheek in my hand, raising her face to mine. "We're havin' our baby." I whisper against her lips.

She chuckles. "Yeah we are." She pecks my lips as footsteps come down the stairs. I turn my head seeing the boys looking at the floor. Liams face goes into realisation as CJ tilts his head in confusion. "Why has mom peed herself?" He questions cutely.

Me and Dani chuckle. "She hasn't bubba. Mommy's gone into labour." I tell him and his eyes light up in excitement. "I'm going to be a big brother!" He yells as he jumps in excitement.

Dani chuckles before it turns into a groan of pain. "Okay, we need to get you to the infirmary." I go to help her move when she shakes her head. "We can't. There's a rain storm happening. It's getting worse."

Shit.

"Ahhh." She groans in pain again. "Okay, let's lay you down." I go to help her to couch with Liams help when she stops us. "No, take me to the spare room." She pants.

"Can you make it there?" Liam asks her and she glared at him. "I'm in labour, not disabled." She snarls and I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. "Okay then. Upstairs it is." She waddles over to the stairs stopping as she gets to bottom.

"Contraction?" I ask as I rub the bottom of her back. "Yeah." She whispers as she breaths through the pain. After a few seconds, she begins to walk up the stairs again. Me and Liam trail behind her, keeping an eye on her as we make it to the spare room.

I move around her and pull back the fresh sheets that don't get slept in. I move the pillows so she can lean back against them before I turn back to her. "Let's get your leggings off baby." I move closer to her and help her pull down her wet pants, throwing them to the side.

"Liam, can you grab some towels and blankets?" I ask my son who nods and moves to get them. "Dad, uncle Rick and Judith are here!" CJ shouts up from downstairs.

How the hell did they get here in the rain?

Dani groans brining my attention back to her. I put my hand on her back and gently help her into the bed. She moves herself so she's laid back against the pillows as footsteps come up the stairs.

"Hey everything okay?" Rick asks as he steps into the room. "She's in labour." I tell him lowly as I take a seat on the bed next to my girl. "Shit. Me and Judy barely made it here, there's no way Tomi is going to make it here." Rick sighs.

"Well, he has too. I don't know how to deliver a baby and neither do you." I say seriously as Liam comes back in the room with the blankets and towels. "I'll radio him." Rick lets me know before he walks out of the room.

Dani groans as her face scrunches up in pain. I brush her hair away from her forehead as I lean closer to her. "Our baby's going to be here soon." I whisper and she smiles as she brings her hand up to my cheek and rubs her thumb back and forth.

"He's on his way." Rick steps back into the room as he moves over to Dani. "Hey sis." He gives her a small smile as she gives him one back. "You ready to be a mom again?" He asks and she nods her head. "More than ready."

She groans again. "Oh I can feel the baby moving." She whispers and I smile, placing my hand on her stomach. "How bad is the pain mom?" Liam asks as I hear the front door open. "I've had worse." She whispers.