80.

Daryl's POV

"Your property now belongs to Negan."

The guys with this scrawny looking dude looks tough but they are just hiding behind someone bigger, this Negan guy, whoever the hell he is. He says his name like we should know who he is.

The prick keeps talking. "And if you people can get your hands on a tanker, you're people our person wants to know." He takes another step towards us and I tense. I can easily take him but I glance at the guys behind him. Their guns are now pointing in our direction. "So let's get those side arms shall we?" He approaches me first and I glare down at him. "Right now."

I pull out the gun from my belt and held it out to him while I discretely zip up my pocket with Dani's thong in it. He smiles an oily smile, taking my gun. "Thank you." Sasha hands hers over, glaring at the guy. "Thank you." He says giving her the same smile.

He steps in front of Abraham who glares down at him. Abraham hesitates with handing his gun over and the man nods as if he understands. "If you have to eat shit, best not to nibble. Bite, chew, swallow, repeat. Goes quicker." Abraham slowly pulls his gun out and hands it over, his eyes ranging over the other guys and their guns.

"Who are you people?" Sasha snarls as he walks back to his bike. He turns back to her. "I get the curiosity. We have questions ourselves. And we'll be the ones asking them while we drive you people back to wherever you call home."

I stiffen, same as Abraham. No way are these assholes coming back to Alexandria. They are a tough group but no way are they nomads. They looked fairly clean and well fed. I wonder if this is the same group Sherry and Dwight were running from. Running back to, I correct myself. Anger surges through me as I think of them.

The prick was still talking as I came back from my thoughts. "Take a gander at where you hang your hats. First though, your shit. What have you got for us?"

"Ya just took it." I snarl, shifting my weight restlessly. It takes everything in me to keep my temper in check and not attack them before they attack us. Hell I bet if Renee was here, knifes would be in their skulls by now.

I glance over at Abraham and Sasha and see it isn't just me who's trying to keep their anger in check. See, like me, Abrahams a brawler but Sasha......without her gun, she's in trouble.

"Come on, I mean can we not? Kay? There's more, there is always more." He sighs. "Tee, take my man here to the back of the truck, start inside the back bumper and work your way to the front." He say nodding his head at me. Tee climbs off his bike and walks up to me. He shoves me towards the back of the truck away from everyone else. I stumble a step but stay on my feet.

"Go." He snarls, shovelling the barrel of the gun in my ribs, hard enough to leave a bruise. I grunt but go willingly. He's bigger than me and has a rifle if not more weapons. I'm going to have to do this quick and quiet. If the others hear, I'm pretty sure they will shoot Sasha and Abraham.

I wait till we are around the back of the truck. I turn towards the truck like I'm reaching for something as he leans in towards me, eager to see what I have when I slam my elbow into his stomach. He grunts and let's go off his rifle, letting it clatter to the ground. I swing around and punch him, my knuckles catching his cheekbone. He staggers back and nearly falls. I run towards him and wrap my arms around his waist to pull him to the ground.

What I didn't see was him grabbing a knife and he swings down, stabbing me in my shoulder blade. I grunt in pain but don't make a sound. Any noise will draw their attention.

Swinging away from him, I grab his temple and slam his head into the back of the truck. I hit his head hard and he drops to the pavement with a thud. I stomp down on his skull with my boot before he can get back up. I snatch up his rifle and then pull Abrahams new toy out the back.

I've never used one before but it seems simple. Just like a big gun. I load it, stepping around the side of the truck, aimed it and fired. The men and their bikes went up in a ball of flames. I look down at the rocket launcher in my hands. I can get used to this big boy.

The blast has thrown Abraham and Sasha to the ground. They climb back to the feet in shock, dusting themselves off. Sasha grabs the side of her head but they don't look too bad. I rest the rocket launcher on my shoulder, the good one, and walk to the other side of the truck.

"Son of a bitch was tougher than he looked." I growl. Sasha turns to me, her eyes wide in disbelief. "Did he cut you?" She asks coming up behind me. "A little." I say not wanting to make a big deal out of it. I know when we get back home and Dani sees me, she'll make a big fuss over me probably like I will of her.

Although my shoulder is burning and I can feel blood running down my back. It needs to be checked, possibly stitched, but I didn't want her to see my back. I'll leave that for my girl.

Sasha steps closer to me and presses a rag to my shoulder making me stiffen under her touch but I manage not to pull away. "What a bunch of assholes." I growl looking at the bodies that are still on fire.

We need to get out of here. They need us at home. Dani needs me.

Sasha shakes her head and laughs in relief. Her hands are trembling on my shoulder rather from stress or relief. "Let's get you fixed up at home."

"Yes ma'am." I agree, climbing into the truck as Abraham takes the wheel this time.

I'm coming baby.